new leather product line...

siznam

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much would a custom bag for 17 inchers cost?

Would y'all ever consider making a duffle style or day bag?

how much would a custom bag for 17 inchers cost?

Would y'all ever consider making a duffle style or day bag?

you all have a storefront/office/workshop in portland i could drop into?

yeah, our shop is on 2431 NW thurman, between 24th and 25th on the right...swing by, we usually have some cold beers in the fridge.

how much would a custom bag for 17 inchers cost? Would y'all ever consider making a duffle style or day bag?

$180...and yeah, we have some things in the works....we'll keep ya posted.

here's a couple more detail shots....the messenger bags are assymetrical so one side and the bottom concave slightly to give structural support. this allows for the front, other side, back, and flap to be one piece...makes for a much cleaner look. the strap can hang loose or be tucked into the bag.

portraitut4.jpg

the hardware used for closure is super industrial grade...logo is branded into the leather with an actual 'brand' that is heated til red hot.

landscapeyc8.jpg

here's what the holster looks like on...dual straps to adjust around tightness around leg and to raise/lower on leg.

holsterku1.jpg

you all have a storefront/office/workshop in portland i could drop into?

yeah, our shop is on 2431 NW thurman, between 24th and 25th on the right...swing by, we usually have some cold beers in the fridge.

how much would a custom bag for 17 inchers cost? Would y'all ever consider making a duffle style or day bag?

$180...and yeah, we have some things in the works....we'll keep ya posted.

here's a couple more detail shots....the messenger bags are assymetrical so one side and the bottom concave slightly to give structural support. this allows for the front, other side, back, and flap to be one piece...makes for a much cleaner look. the strap can hang loose or be tucked into the bag.

portraitut4.jpg

the hardware used for closure is super industrial grade...logo is branded into the leather with an actual 'brand' that is heated til red hot.

landscapeyc8.jpg

here's what the holster looks like on...dual straps to adjust around tightness around leg and to raise/lower on leg.

holsterku1.jpg

a heads up to everyone interested - because of the response we've gotten the last couple of days, we're making all the styles shown available for sale through paypal transfer until they hit the website...

you can PM me the style your interested in, and we will let you know what we have in stock. We're also taking pre-orders on items not currently in stock, but new batches are produced every week so the wait will be minmum....

thanks again for everyone's interest....

a heads up to everyone interested - because of the response we've gotten the last couple of days, we're making all the styles shown available for sale through paypal transfer until they hit the website...

you can PM me the style your interested in, and we will let you know what we have in stock. We're also taking pre-orders on items not currently in stock, but new batches are produced every week so the wait will be minmum....

thanks again for everyone's interest....

• 2 weeks later...

OMG 180 is cheeeeep considering that's how much I fuckin' spent on my wallet!!! I'm going nuts tonight on all this leather goodness... we need a superleather board SUPERLEATHER~!

I'm going to take a superfuture trip up North just to have beers and pick up a custom bag for my gift (to myself) come post-winter sales! Who wants to come with? All the L.A. folks could horde up and leave a trail of blood and empty product racks/shelving in our wake.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
do you make belts?

we've produced a few variations for samples and friends/fam, but production probably won't happen until middle of next year.

we have a few laying around though, so if you're interested PM me and i'll see what i can do...