washing question

gregory

I was under the impression that the APC NS were sanforized and therefore does need an initial soak. I remember reading that the APC NS would only shrink very, very minimally with a soak/wash.

Aside from the stretching that accumulates though, I don't think the NS will shrink.

Although, there are plenty of other people who have first hand experience and I'm sure will give you the right information.

Anyone?

with cold soak, you should have nothing to worry about. unless, you're planning to machine dry it, hang-dry it in a direct sunlight or something crazy afterwards.

even if you found a way to shrink it, with ns, it will most likely find a way to stretch back out again, anyways.

with cold soak, you should have nothing to worry about. unless, you're planning to machine dry it, hang-dry it in a direct sunlight or something crazy afterwards.

even if you found a way to shrink it, with ns, it will most likely find a way to stretch back out again, anyways.

hm... im only on the 4th month with my rag&bones but they havn't seen ANY water at all... I wonder if these are going to shirnk in length,I reaaaallly hope not, they arent that long to begin with and it would shift creases and everything up right? time will tell I suppose

hm... im only on the 4th month with my rag&bones but they havn't seen ANY water at all... I wonder if these are going to shirnk in length,I reaaaallly hope not, they arent that long to begin with and it would shift creases and everything up right? time will tell I suppose

sorry, don't now nuthin about rag & bones.