State Your Unpopular Fashion Opinion

bobo

1. all of these things need to be over...right now.

fitted new eras & witty bandannas affixed around the neck

anything inspired by VH1 "I Love the 80s"

any clothing having to do with dipset, biggie, or wu-tang

abercrombie & fitch, hollister (especially in the midwest)

allover print hoodies

nut tight jeans

dirty white on white kswiss sneakers

cuffed jeans when worn with dirty chucks (beyond played out)

dunks, forces, maxs

limited edition streetwear ish

2. Someone should officially bring back the ascot

3. Gap is actually a dope store.

4. Vans are the best shoes on the planet

5. Gucci is worth buying.

i fixed your list

1. all of these things need to be over...right now.

fitted new eras & witty bandannas affixed around the neck

anything inspired by VH1 "I Love the 80s"

abercrombie & fitch, hollister (especially in the midwest)

allover print hoodies

superfuture-tight jeans

dirty white on white kswiss sneakers

dunks, forces, maxs

limited edition streetwear ish

2. bring back the ascot as a mid-2000's take on the late 90's mod revival

4. Vans are the best skateboarding sneakers on the planet

5. Gucci is worth buying?

How about you bring back the ascot because you want to wear it. Probably if you saw more and more people wearing an ascot you would come back with another stupid list saying you wish it would officially die. Oh I forgot, about "nut tight " jeans. Are you wearing them?, are they hurting you?, are the offending you? The answer is NO you don't like them look the other way.

God that list was superlame.

I think people need to pay less attention to what other people are wearing and more attention on their own style. If you don't want to wear dunks & neckerchiefs, then don't. No point talking about how stupid they are. If the style is stupid, if it looks ridiculous, it'll die out in good time. *cough* The 80's *cough*

not so much unpopular, but highly incompatible for fashion: I really like cake. A lot.

the only thing that super irritates me is the gals that feel the need to wear short shorts, and 3 tank tops. If they are wearing short shorts cause it's over 100, fine. But with 3 tanks, and that gets very warm, dont care who you are, what they are going for is obvious....and obscene...

not so much unpopular, but highly incompatible for fashion: I really like cake. A lot.

the only thing that super irritates me is the gals that feel the need to wear short shorts, and 3 tank tops. If they are wearing short shorts cause it's over 100, fine. But with 3 tanks, and that gets very warm, dont care who you are, what they are going for is obvious....and obscene...

I'm sorry, I don't quite see how this is obscene, although it is kind of obnoxious looking since this layered / colored tanktop thing is fucking huge in Southern California.

I'm sorry, I don't quite see how this is obscene, although it is kind of obnoxious looking since this layered / colored tanktop thing is fucking huge in Southern California.
What they are going for is obnoxious. You know, count my pubes, and I'll giv eyou fre sucky sucky. I guess you'd have to see it with the line of thick black eyeliner and then above that a line of sparkly baby blue eye shadow, and 3 lbs of mascara to truthfully appreciate it's whorishness. And then smack it on a 14 year old. Disgusting.

Pretty much I hate the baby whore look that's sprouted up.