Show off your bags

Guest itsmeJT

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my ownb plaid bag.

147760556_8ccdb58d9f.jpg

My co workers described this as pretty... then made an akward pause and stare when I told them I bought it for myself. I laughed it off and told them that it was really my sister's. Unfortunately she finds it can't hold all her book, sooo it's... back with me.

Parcel bags are fun.

You should also check out Medium brand bags and some of the new leather bags that this guy premiered to superfuture:http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=14521

that porter bags nice my friend just gt the polka dot one.at the minute im currently using my supreme 19th and this comme de garcons one which i love .really want to get a porter tote to carry books etc in for uni.

comme de garcons

img4ut2.jpg

could you post more pics of that..... so i can make my own?

I have two:

plain blue denim side bag that I received as a gift from a friend at <em>CosmoGirl</em> mag, and a larger Freitag messenger bag.

bagsxc0.jpg

I take the denim one 'round the city constantly and receive a lot of positive reactions, but it's such a simple bag (though the denim bit is a nice touch...)

bfeemvuyf8.jpg

(how it fits)