What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

had the night off, sweated thru the night, tossing and turning with sharp thoughts of regret piercing my brain...8 months ago, i can remember doing the same thing in county with no pillow or blanket, sleeping on a dirty stained matress cursing myself that if i can get out of this somehow, ill never get strung out again...when it got dismissed by the grace of god after 4 nights later in harris county, i could barely walk out the door...waited for the bus till 5 and used what little money i had left and got home...

addiction is a bitch.

i will make the # 999 post..

went w/ a friend watching her get inked

hop to the bar across the street and met a lady who is white and adopted by chinese parents

went to see my friends' band playing some fun 80s' songs

drank, danced, singed, spilled,

used ballpen to ink all over my arm by someone

threw stuff into other's drink

drove to In&Out bumpered a parked car, and get yelled at by people

then i took off

drove to Pink's and waited 25 min decided fuck this shit..

left the place and pissed @ parking lot twice (once before pink's once after pinks)

found out my friend was sleeping on the top of my car hood

it was a drunk night.. went to my friend's place and passed out

last night was sweet...

went out to cinnamon club for a friend's bday dinner....great curries. then headed out to a club, very eventful/fun/messy evening. surprisingly feeling fit as a fiddle this morning. time to get some shit done.

Ate dinner at this great ethiopian resturant no utensils at all, then went out with some friends for a couple of rounds of Boddington's.

the no utensils thing always throws me for a loop. I'm open to other cultural customs and all, but this one time i went to a moroccan restaurant on the strip called Darma ghreb and not only were there no utensils, muthafuckin' place didnt even have plates! I wuz shoveling cous cous in my mouth with my hands and discarding sqaub bones right on dah table. Man, if it werent for the belly dancers, I woulda been totally stressssed.

yo no diggity, I was scooping up squash with my fingers and was thinking how childish it was, eating stringbeans and chicken stuff was falling all over the place. Im glad it wasn't a first date or something.

yo no diggity, I was scooping up squash with my fingers and was thinking how childish it was, eating stringbeans and chicken stuff was falling all over the place. Im glad it wasn't a first date or something.

yo man...u 'posed to use injera to scoop up the sauce then roll it so shitzz dont fall out...u gotta be pro to do it rite... was this mekeda???

^^yup, and Im no pro, first time ever. damn good food though.

yea mekeda is pretty good n not that expensive... no restaurant serves 'authentic' or whatever (nto even dc area...) but still good enough. is this getting trendy? cause corned n aznboi n masuerte did theyre meetup @ an ethiopian place...

yooooo party was the shit my dude.

Man that guy went amok breaking bottles ....can't stop laughing about it. Oh Lib, try to pull off that "how to get a kiss from a blonde" next time, see if it works!