What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

went to a friends 21st bday but she wasnt even there cuz she was too fucked up (and passed out upstairs) so pretty much hungout in an awkward setting for an hour or 2 but at least we got free alcohol. oh and to make it better i wasnt really talking shit about her but i was talking about how we used to get so fucked up infront of her dad... i didnt know he was her dad so yeah that added to the more awkward. at least i didnt talk about fucking or anything haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

stayed home, watch Rocky 2, eat McDonalds, talk to gf on the phone while i played on the itouch, (all the time while my internet was down)... then sleep at 4am.

moving to a new house far away during the holidays suckzors lulz.

• 2 weeks later...

went to this bar because this girl told me to meet her and her friends there

got there late, around 1, and apparently she was way drunk when I arrived and bought me 2 drinks at once and said she'd "be right back"

I finished them and thought I'd return the favor and went to ask her what she wanted, but she was no where to be found

I knew no one there and I was super fucking bored until one of her cute friends came up to me and asked me to play pool

got her name and number, then I saw that initial drunk girl stumble out of the bathroom with her friends helping her, so I just left

this morning I get texts with the first girl bitching me out about why I was talking to her friend all night..

don't invite me out to a place where I'll know no one and not keep me entertained because I'll find my ways to entertain myself

went to this bar because this girl told me to meet her and her friends there

got there late, around 1, and apparently she was way drunk when I arrived and bought me 2 drinks at once and said she'd "be right back"

I finished them and thought I'd return the favor and went to ask her what she wanted, but she was no where to be found

I knew no one there and I was super fucking bored until one of her cute friends came up to me and asked me to play pool

got her name and number, then I saw that initial drunk girl stumble out of the bathroom with her friends helping her, so I just left

this morning I get texts with the first girl bitching me out about why I was talking to her friend all night..

don't invite me out to a place where I'll know no one and not keep me entertained because I'll find my ways to entertain myself

im sure that girl really only wanted to wash her clothes on your 10 pack abs homes.

ps. im on the lettuce and chicken now to strive for equal greatness