What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

last night i was supposed to go watch 300 so we ended up at my friends house and he said we are not going anymore we are gonna play drinking games. so we played 'caps' for a few hours. i got so messed up on old shitty beer and the worst part was i didnt get to bed till almost 4 and had to be at work at 8.

spent saturday afternoon riding my trail bike around some various nature paths in and outside the city.

Also went scoping out this piece of night lit art installation in hopes of disfiguring it ( no no ... I'm not going to use any paint but I am going to transform the light so it's something a bit more nasty :P )

and saturday night I saw Election 1 and Election 2 back to back at the local arthouse movie theater

Amazing movies

Election1.jpg

Election2.jpg

is it spring break next week too in the states for some school does anyone know?

(going to FL. and wanna see some gyals on the beach)

as for last night.

started drinking at like 4... went to the bar at like 630, drank more.

left the bar at like 12 haha

went and got souvlaki

went to girlfriends house

came home and didnt have keys,

broke in through my OCD roommates window

i ripped the screen back so i duct taped it back on in hopes he wouldnt notice

i left his door unlocked and luckily his girlfriend was in the house somewhere so he just

assumed it was her in and out of his room

First I had some Korean BBQ with my brother and two of his friends.

Then I came home for about an hour.

After that I headed out to a party.

I returned home at 1:30 in the morning and proceeded to watch Larry Clark's KIDS until 4ish.

Then I went to bed.

Guest StuckOnStupid
today i watched meet the feebles and many many hours of corner gas

and smoked a lot of really good hash

i always wondered who was keeping that show on the air.

never would have guessed it was potheads from toronto.

fuck you for keeping that show on the air, and also get off the pot.

hahahaha dont worry i didnt keep anything on the air

my good friend got mad into it within the last week, so in sitting around at his house ive seen a bunch of it lately, hadnt seen a minute of it before last wednesday

it IS kinda funny though, people from saskatchewan are weird

and i think its cacelled now?

i studied, then friend came over smoked some purple, then played gears of war, then we got all my empter 2 liter bottles

and constructed a 4 foot bong, half was gravity the other bottom half was water. idk, but we fuked up somehow and got bong water all over my carpet

i studied, then friend came over smoked some purple, then played gears of war, then we got all my empter 2 liter bottles

and constructed a 4 foot bong, half was gravity the other bottom half was water. idk, but we fuked up somehow and got bong water all over my carpet

i miss doing that kind of stuff, getting old sucks...

like i remember this one time in high school, after smoking massive amount of weed, we decided that we had to make a lego tower to would touch the ceiling. we worked like till 3 or 4 am smoking and building the tower. when my friend's mom woke up the next day, she was like what the fuck!! you guys are smoking way too much haha

funny thing is she was a journalist for one of the biggest newspaper here and she would always talk about the stupid stuff we would do (not to mention that we had to test video and computer game, that shit was so awesome).

i had a pretty good weekend this week. on friday, went out for dinner and went to the eric clapton concert afterwards which i was really looking forward to for awhile and it meet my expectations and then some.

then yesterday, went out with friends for japanese dinner and afterwards watched reign over me with adam sandler and don cheadle.

Finally saw Zodiac last night with some friends. Long as fuck but still awesome. I spent half the movie curled up in a ball like a little pussy. Man does David Fincher know how to fuck with an audience!
i had a pretty good weekend this week. on friday, went out for dinner and went to the eric clapton concert afterwards which i was really looking forward to for awhile and it meet my expectations and then some.

then yesterday, went out with friends for japanese dinner and afterwards watched reign over me with adam sandler and don cheadle.

so these movies worth watching? athough dont think they are out in Australia yet