TOKYO WHITE DUNK

funfriend101

brilliant. talk about architectural 'product placement'... its next door neighbour [unseen to the right side of pic] is the prada pallazzo...very clever contrast. cheap prefab shop looks like a shoebox. expensive 8 storey $400million shop looks like a diamond... whats next? i reckon a 40 storey starbucks that looks like a frozen caramel frappucino...

brilliant. talk about architectural 'product placement'... its next door neighbour [unseen to the right side of pic] is the prada pallazzo...very clever contrast. cheap prefab shop looks like a shoebox. expensive 8 storey $400million shop looks like a diamond... whats next? i reckon a 40 storey starbucks that looks like a frozen caramel frappucino...

--------------------------

superslave1

http://superfuture.com

Slightly OT but over in Dallas, TX there is a McDonald's shaped like a Happy Meal box ! Over there visiting my friend and was on 635 when I saw this bizarre thing on the North side of the freeway. I have never since saw another McDonalds that looks like that but looking at that Nike box/store reminds me Mickey D's own thang.

hny'all.

E

-----------------------------------------------

It's not LA, it's Hell-A !

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, went to the launch... was a good event (yes, i work for nike) and a decent afterparty at spiral. the exhibits were amazing.

• 1 month later...