superconfessional

i inherited my shopping problem from my aunt who buys for barneys. no one else in my family shops like i do. although i've been on a pretty good non-buying stretch for a bit.

my kid gets half her clothes from her older cousins and my wife doesnt really shop that much despite all the money she is making. is she wearing the pants?

i inherited my shopping problem from my aunt who buys for barneys. no one else in my family shops like i do. although i've been on a pretty good non-buying stretch for a bit.

kind of a stupid question im guessing but

what does it mean to "buy for barneys"?

:confused: not well educated in the business side of things

kind of a stupid question im guessing but

what does it mean to "buy for barneys"?

:confused: not well educated in the business side of things

I'm guessing that he means that she views collections pre-production and decides which / how many pieces she is going to "buy" for Barneys to re-sell to you, the consumer.

I'm in an apartment with 10+ cwgs and just me..oh and HER of course..fucking awwwwkward

just let me know address and ill hopstop the shit from here take some cwgs off ya hands

I've wanted to buy things but haven't found any motivation to even hunt for anything to buy. Fucking lazy lately. Too lazy for jawns

Super stoned.

Writing a paper.

Baking pie.

Hell yes.

Fuck you. I want pie. What kind and how long does it take to get to your place from florida?

Ehhhhh. I dunno.

I kind of want cinnamon streusel muffins or something now like that mix they sell out of the box (i forget the brand). Shit's soooo good.

confessional: I fell asleep at 7pm and woke up at midnight. My sleep is all fucked up now. I feel disoriented.