superconfessional

i read superfuture (and occasionally styleforum) all day and all night. i read it at work, at school, at home, on any internet terminal i can find, at any hour of the day. i swear i've read like at least 50% of all threads ever made on sufu. i still dont know anything about fashion except brands that people say is quailty and that what's stylish is many times arbitrary and sometimes even contradictory although i know a lot more about denim (which is somewhat more objective).

i should stop reading superfuture especially since this coming semester my day goes from 7:30am to 11pm. but it's just too funny. and interesting. i should follow superbobo's example.

I'm surprised this went down relatively unnoticed...

Someone should put this on the superfuture main page, as a disclaimer or health advisory or sth.

jesus christ you kids repped the hell out of lindarrrrrrrrrr.

I should post pics of myself as a skinny asian chick and I could probably give cotton duck a legit run for his fucking money.

i almost fell for the "legs that go for days" rep trap

lindarrrr, if you want some of my e-peen juice.......pm me some spicy pics of where the legs end........... :D

i almost fell for the "legs that go for days" rep trap

lindarrrr, if you want some of my e-peen juice.......pm me some spicy pics of where the legs end........... :D

you meeeeeannnnn... begin ? or do you have a weird foot fetish.

please don't answer.

.. bye.

you meeeeeannnnn... begin ? or do you have a weird foot fetish.

please don't answer.

.. bye.

haha

touchit...i mean touche

where her golden skinned legs BEGIN!!!

i've seen dolly's rep screen, you fall for it often sonny

dolly's already sent me the pics ;)

of her feet? i'm confused.

dolly mentioned you get confused, its ok, i understand you just moved out of mommy's womb........you need to stick your little mountie in her maple syrup pot.....not in between her toes (where i'm sure he fits comfortably)

pm me if u need further details..........

this is a great idea. i'm on my way there now. wish me luck.

Rick is down with that shit, if you went in to the store and went "Yo, where's rick"

the other guy would be all like "hey bro, he chills in Paris, ya hear?"

and then you would look at him fiercely,

and he would whimper slightly, but then find some resolve and meet your stare,

and then you would drop your pants and proceed to suck your own dick while whipping your own bare arse,

then rick would come out of the back room and go, "you have taught me to be a better man, let me custom make you a jacket"

And you'd go "mmmph ar gurgle ahhhh"

then rick would smile, and wink, and you would feel dirty and ashamed, but at least you would have the rick ownes leather you wanted.

(during the rick conversation, the shop boy un did his fly, and was about to wank it, but couldnt get it up due to the immense shame he felt.)

my fucking rage that subsided overnight is coming back. just got this email.

"This entry was rejected by Canada Customs, they need CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) approval to import in to Canada.

Ann-Marie Parkes-Perkins

DHL Canada"

damn Clopek this case is getting really serious.

my serious advice is to break in at night with a crowbar and some rope, wearing a black hoodie that zips to the top, get your fucking package, and run fast to escape the dogs.

Oh dude. the whole thing is so fucked its unbelievable. and all the people I talk to are pretty much backed into a corner going "It's not us! It's customs!"

WELL I CANT FUCKING TALK TO CUSTOMS AND YOU CAN

then bitch starts telling me nylon is a substance that the Canadian Food Inspection Agency has jurisdiction over. yeah, on what fucking planet does nylon fall under the "Animals additives or vegatbles" category?

Bitch got an absolute earful from me and promised to call me back. I don't think she will.

i forgot my wallet at home today so i drove to work and back without a license. ive never been this nervous in my life.

I drive without my license a fair amount of the time. It really isn't that big of a deal, just don't drive fast, and it's not a huge penalty if you get caught.

Driving with alcohol when you're under 21, that's kind of nerve wracking.