superconfessional

i hate my hair when its really clean. its too dry and voluminous and hard to manage. its better after a few days not washing once its naturally oily and been flattened out. but i hate it then cause i can smell that shit and i know if i can other people can too.

i hate hair.

I missed out on this chance to sing with a band tonight because I don't know the words to any jazz standard songs.

I don't think I actually know the full lyrics to any songs at all. Even the ones I've performed in the past, they just go in one ear and out the other.

I missed out on this chance to sing with a band tonight because I don't know the words to any jazz standard songs.

I don't think I actually know the full lyrics to any songs at all. Even the ones I've performed in the past, they just go in one ear and out the other.

i was discussing this with a friend once, he claims he knows numerous songs end to end word for word from memory, i could only think of one song i could sing with no music, every word, everything. but just one.

learn all Billy Holiday songs and I will love you for ever and ever.

damn it i stumbled i was reciting 'paid in full' in my head right now and i stumbled at the very end. i thought i knew it word for word. i dont think i can recall any song exactly word for word. this is gonna be bugging me for a while now.

wtf

i thought everyone knew the words to lots of songs

i must have 100s stored in my head just from listening to them a lot

guess that shows you what my priorities are

ask me about the stuff i learned about last year and i'll draw a blank more often then i'll remember

i'm pretty sure i could do the entire album war elephant from start to finish

^i always think azns who love hip hop are funny. same goes for some of the white doods around here, seeing people in ann d and ro listening to hip hop is just two things one wouldnt normally group together to me.

but then again i probably seem kind of funny to people when they see a lumberjack show up at house show..

*edit- when i say funny im saying unique i guess, it doesnt actually make me lol.

maybe a smirk.