superconfessional

i was in the store, and i began thinking upon the subject of passion. out of nowhere, i began crying. and people started looking at me. and i couldnt control it. to put this into context, i havent cried in about 7 years. it felt relieving though. i plan to cry more often.

I also must add that while being cordoned off behind velvet ropes, the attendants kept coming by to "pepp" us up. Seeing the attendants throw things and scream tauntingly at us to "get hype! wohooo!!" to generate some sort of spending craze made me turn from mildly bothered to all-out seething and insulted. I felt like I was in a zoo, with a bunch of monkeys hopping up and down trying to get a piece of "free crap". The lowest point of it all happened with me trying to do a cheer kick in order to get a P.A.'s attention for a free gifty bag... I felt like a two bit whore.

I must confess to not liking H&M men's stuff at all. Me and my girlfriend always find decent stuff for her, but whenever we stray into the men's section all we encounter is that same fucking striped hoody, some crappy stripy t shirts and jumpers in low quality cotton, a bunch of miscellaneous crap, some pinstriped trilbys and grandfather hats and a bunch of jeans in bad washes and sizes too big for me. Maybe I need to go to a London outlet or something.

I must confess to not liking H&M men's stuff at all. Me and my girlfriend always find decent stuff for her, but whenever we stray into the men's section all we encounter is that same fucking striped hoody, some crappy stripy t shirts and jumpers in low quality cotton, a bunch of miscellaneous crap, some pinstriped trilbys and grandfather hats and a bunch of jeans in bad washes and sizes too big for me. Maybe I need to go to a London outlet or something.

he heh, that's funny. It is always the opposite for my wife and I. She thinks all their stuff fits like paper sacks and I usually find alot of good stuff. I have never bought a t-shirt or jeans there either, but they do often have some great sweaters/jackets/accessories.

Ha, my girlfriend finds the opposite... everything she gets in H&M (mostly Divided line I'm guessing) constricts her chest because it's all built for flat chested teenage girls rather than 32DDs.

My friend always looks good in H&M stuff, he's about my height but his arms are about twice as muscular as my frame, which probably helps. AA and Topman are much more friendly to my sizing.

confession: i was a mean snobby bitch to some guys that wanted to chat me and my friend up. actually, me and her were at a table by ourselves talking up a storm (as opposed to scanning the room for guys) and these 2 guys just arrived and set their drinks down at our table. we instantly became silent and i just gave one of them a nasty once-over, then proceeded to ignore him as i continued the conversation with my friend. they left. so that's my confession for tonight, i don't feel bad about it, i just wanted to share.

moral: don't try to pick up girls by invading their table with your surly presence.

confession: i was a mean snobby bitch to some guys that wanted to chat me and my friend up. actually, me and her were at a table by ourselves talking up a storm (as opposed to scanning the room for guys) and these 2 guys just arrived and set their drinks down at our table. we instantly became silent and i just gave one of them a nasty once-over, then proceeded to ignore him as i continued the conversation with my friend. they left. so that's my confession for tonight, i don't feel bad about it, i just wanted to share.

moral: don't try to pick up girls by invading their table with your surly presence.

damn jj. we just wanted to ask if you got those boots you wanted. harsh.

c'mon folks

the universe is just energy, vibrations and the like

"color" is a human notion

if subjectivity worries you, then be assured that our experiences overlap to form some sort of commonality; we can agree that we experience them, even if we disagree in the particulars

well said.

(10)

I'm a mod on HypeBeast, yet I find myself here way more. I'm embarassed of them :(

Hey DUM! get back to work on those tees captain.

I like hypebeast, but it gets a bit tiresome sometimes.....a thread will start off ok, some good info then it enevitably turns into a massive pissing contest of text message language?:eek:

I'll be back though