superconfessional

i think i'm subconciously trying to test how little i can study and still pass this exam, but i'm freaking myself out in the process.

same what I do.

I'm so fucking lazy on so many levels its annoying the crap out of me. I can sit for a whole day and plan to do this and that and at the end of they I havent done a single thing, I actually put effort into making up something else to do when I'd have to study. I've done it as long as I can remember, its so easy to jsut do something else.

well they always say getting in is the hardest part, although i don't know...

i highly doubt that. there's step I and step II to look forward to. you thought the mcat was bad? yeah it gets worse! then you get to go through the fun application process again for residencies! :)

but, pass = MD.

anyway, i will come to terms with it. just need to sit down and re-evaluate my goals.

i highly doubt that. there's step I and step II to look forward to. you thought the mcat was bad? yeah it gets worse! then you get to go through the fun application process again for residencies! :)

but, pass = MD.

anyway, i will come to terms with it. just need to sit down and re-evaluate my goals.

i know.... i was just trying to give you a cyber e-pat on the back......

woah this shit just got real depressing...

i can relate to the ADD part of this all though hahahaha... never been tested but i'm pretty sure i have it... trying to read some textbook today for a test coming up and my mind wanders like a mother fucker... i read full pages and at the end realize i have no idea what i just read.

i can relate to the ADD part of this all though hahahaha... never been tested but i'm pretty sure i have it... trying to read some textbook today for a test coming up and my mind wanders like a mother fucker... i read full pages and at the end realize i have no idea what i just read.

same exact thing happens to me, it would be to the point where i could never miss class cause my mind could not focus on the reading and i could only go off the lecture.

^ I have the opposite, tunnel focus. If I focus on something it takes a lot to break my concentration, I dont hear people talking to me, if they tapme on the shoulder I dont feel it sometimes. Weik will sometimes have to sit there and wave his hand in front of my face while yelling to break my concentration, and then I feel sluggish pulling out of it. It was funny, they tested me for ADD because I wasn't paying attention to the teacher (busy paying attention to something else, like a book I was reading), and the psych said I had the opposite of ADD - TMAD, too much attention disorder. He wasn't that funny....

None of you will believe this but I'm gonna post it anyway. I freaked out thursday night and just had this horrible feeling that something was going to happen to my best friend/roommate's father. I actually stayed up praying about it and seriously I'm not religious. I don't pray. I can't tell you the last time I prayed about something. The next morning when i woke up I left my roommate a note about it. His dad died around 4 o'clock on friday and I have to go to the funeral tomorrow. Neither of us can bring it up to talk about it, but its seriously freaking me out and i think i really scared the crap out of him to.

^ I have the opposite, tunnel focus. If I focus on something it takes a lot to break my concentration, I dont hear people talking to me, if they tapme on the shoulder I dont feel it sometimes. Weik will sometimes have to sit there and wave his hand in front of my face while yelling to break my concentration, and then I feel sluggish pulling out of it. It was funny, they tested me for ADD because I wasn't paying attention to the teacher (busy paying attention to something else, like a book I was reading), and the psych said I had the opposite of ADD - TMAD, too much attention disorder. He wasn't that funny....

People with TMAD piss me off. :mad:

I'm super jealous...:o

I fucked some girl on the night of her bachelorette party--I met her that same night. I considered how disastrous it could be for her marriage and how heartbroken her husband would be if he ever found out, but I did it anyway. Pussy is compelling.

If she did you on her bachlorette night then she was gonna do SOMEBODY anyway. Forgive yourself. He will never find out and you were just in the line of fire at the right time.

funny thing. ive been feeling deppressed lately. due to loneliness. but ive grown fond of loneliness. dont want to get into details. itd turn into a novel. but in the last few days, ive been watching taxi driver and listening to asleep by the smiths.

other confession:

i need to apply for college. deadlines in january. ive done nothing. i dont even do homework anymore. i do nothing but read books. grades have been accepted to my "things i hate" list. i hate how a group of flambouyantly dressed letters can dictate my future. i hate how they try to categorize my intelligence. and i hate how kids with 4.0s really dont know shit.

howd this thread go from this...

"i am wearing my wife's victoria secret underwear (not a thong!); i ran out except for a pair of flannel boxers and it is 100 degrees plus humidity-------commando not an option with dry denim"

to depression, and a guy forseeing the future of his buddies dad passing?

my confession:

i love superfuture.

so I'm still in my country song mentality... my dog is still not doing to well, & I'm still feeling the ill effects of breaking up with my girl. This past weekend was the first weekend not having her around. She was my partner in crime, and my brunch date on the weekends. Sat was tough I kinda just bummed around all day a bit sad. Then I finally motivated to go out into the world and get some air. I had two friends from Toronto come down and stay with me, so that was a good thing. At least I wasn't alone and had friends amongst me... I dj'd all weekend and had fun at all of my gigs... I even met someone beautiful and she gave me her number. But for some reason I'm really feeling down and out today. I really just miss her company and friendship more than anything else...

feeling a bit broken

emaze... if it was meant to be you guys'll get back together... if not, look at it as a new stage in your life to find whats meant to be.

it wasn't meant to be mos def.... knew that since day one? that's why it's so strange to me why I'm upset? & I have other women in my life to keep my preoccupied so to speak.

I just hate losing friends I guess.... my friends are essential to me.

drunk dialing... recipe for disaster. drunk sms'ing is pretty disastrous too.. but at least the morning after you can see for yourself what you wrote in the sent folder!

i did this to a call i was diggin. i said some pretty kinky shit. luckily she liked me also and didnt mind. i apologized the day after though. :rolleyes: