denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

speaking of heart attacks, i just walked up the 19 flights of stairs to my apartment. holy shit i've allowed myself to become just a terrible person.

still speaking of heart attecks, i saw someone die from one a few weeks ago ( first dead body, but after cheapoes chiller one.. meh) made me start eating healthier. BUT now im gonna get too skinny. Cant fuckin win

i've been working out a whole lot lately and have lost pretty decent weight. i tailored a pair of pants not too long ago and now it looks fuckin sloppy on me because i've lost weight. i'm happy that i lost weight but not happy that my pants don't fit well. what the flyin fuck. i'm crazy

had such a crazy nightmare last night i almost had a heart attack in my sleep. woke up with my chest pounding and hyperventilating

I've had that happen before. Was years ago, I dreamed that I let our old German Shepard out the back door to relieve himself. It was dark out and he went outside of area being lit by the porch lights. I called him to come back and a Bengal tiger came running back at me out of the dark. Immediately snapped awake/sat up, gasping for breath and my heart pounding the hardest and fastest it ever has. Thought I was having a heart attack. Scary shit! Hope you were feeling better in the morning!

Guest naknakBeast

im a licensed counselor and one of my clients wants to have sex.

Don't pull a Bobby Hill and screw around with your clients.

I hate having dreams that feel like it lasts a week. Some Inception shit going on.

what kind of counselor? drugs? sex addiction? rape recovery? grade school guidance? high school guidance? AIDS/HIV outpatient? psychopathic behaviorial? marriage?

i probably wouldn't if it's any of those

YEAH Clopek... tell us.

there has to be one...

The answer is Financial Counselor.

university career counselling. (if you're under 30 and she's about to graduate/is a post grad)

I mean ultimately any of the ones i listed above (except counselling children, obviously) could result in a real and fulfilling relationship. I think that, while there is definitely a great opportunity to abuse the counsellor/client relationship, it would also be bogus to suggest that it's impossible for something real and good to come out of this dynamic.

I am certain that, in the annals of history, a rape victim has found a bond with the person she has turned to in her anguish and grief, and the feeling was found to be mutual. Obviously the right thing to do in this situation is to end the professional relationship before beginning a personal one, but so long as it's not someone preying on individuals in need I see no problem with relationships starting out in this way.

OK KE1 AND PRAGMATICS?!

Kinda getting sick of this whole menswear meme. I mean i have been spending too much time on tumblr, etc but shit. And what the fuck is that shit where dudes only buckle the bottom one? you forealz? youre a grown man, tie your shooz. And also that dood from unabashedly prep, you srs man? He talks about how he needs bespoke shirting bc of his "prominent chest". youre a skinny white dude, dont make excuses, you like buying expensive clothes man, we get it.

A "grown man" shouldn't be criticizing others while sounding like a 14 year old chola. nah meanz n shit?

just fucking around / ranting really, and I'm not a grown man by any means (I hope).

EDIT:

To be honest I don't mind most of the classic menswear thing but the way it has turned into a fad is so self contradicting.

Kinda getting sick of this whole menswear meme. I mean i have been spending too much time on tumblr, etc but shit. And what the fuck is that shit where dudes only buckle the bottom one? you forealz? youre a grown man, tie your shooz. And also that dood from unabashedly prep, you srs man? He talks about how he needs bespoke shirting bc of his "prominent chest". youre a skinny white dude, dont make excuses, you like buying expensive clothes man, we get it.

double monk straps are the new dunks

parents bitching at me for being money hungry when they're the ones who are pushing the idea of "make a lot of money in a career you love, but it has to be in finance"

i get a hard-on thinking about me disappointing them in the future

Had another weird ass dream.

I was in my room but in my dream it was a dorm room at some uni. Soulja boy was chillin on the couch and I was in my bed. All of a sudden this asian chick a black chick and a white chick walk in and start stabbing people. They then took off into campus. Me and Soulja Boy start chasing them around. I caught the asian girl (the leader) pretending like she was sitting in on some philosophy class. I arrested her after chasing her down a flight of spiral stairs. I took her to the precinct (which is actually a bunch of chairs lined up on a street) and all of my superiors were managers from my job wearing the same shit they wear at work. I sit the girl down next to the chicks Soulja Boy arrested and we zip tie them to the chairs. For some reason I zip tied the girl I chased hands to her neck and then zip tied that to the chair. Out of nowhere this guy in a donkey mask starts checking them in while a bunch of WWF ( I say that because they were old school wrestlers..Hulk Hogan, Razor Ramon and the Ultimate Warrior to be exact) were marching down the street to some intro music like it was a fuckin parade. Then I woke up.

Again...WHAT THE FUCK.

Anyone know of any good reads/info on dreams? Its kind of weird because I usually wake up not even knowing if I had a dream that night or not. But I remember these last two to a T. (the other one being where I was having sex with a milf and we just randomly started taking shits)

Man I wish I had obscure dreams like that. All of my dreams are ultra easy to decipher.

my dreams are always weird as fuck like that, but the narrative never ever makes any sense when I recount it. Always strange continuity errors.

very often people or settings will change for no reason at all.

I just started werkin for American Apparel, and I seriously love it. I thought that it would be your average retail job with lackluster, airhead co-workers and snobby, micro-managerial higher ups... but the store I work in is so relaxed, and everyone I work with has a motivated life outside of retail. I wish I weren't so shocked, but the discount has really come in handy-and my respect for the brand is continually growing...

that might be the only time I've ever heard "respect for the brand" used alongside American Apparel.

I'm trying to go study abroad this this upcoming spring semester but I'd have to stay an extra semester in school BC of scheduling conflicts. Its clearly a great opportunity that I wish I could take advantage of but I'm not sure if I feel comfortable making my parents finance me for an extra semester.

do you mean study abroad?

don´t feel bad man, I have been abroad this semester and it has been an incredible experience. I never would have (well maybe at some point) made the experience turn into a reality because of various excuses (like money and time) but fortunately my major requires a semester abroad so I had no choice. there are a lot of other worse things to spend time and money on.

do it do it do it.

Im at my 2nd job right now and there's a scantily clad import (KAG) Model walking around the office. I think everything is beginning to come up Milhouse.

I just started werkin for American Apparel, and I seriously love it. I thought that it would be your average retail job with lackluster, airhead co-workers and snobby, micro-managerial higher ups... but the store I work in is so relaxed, and everyone I work with has a motivated life outside of retail. I wish I weren't so shocked, but the discount has really come in handy-and my respect for the brand is continually growing...

It's all fun and games until you have to blow Dov while he snorts coke off a macbook in the storage room for more hours.