superconfessional

Hmmm, just realized that came off sounding a little racist. Point was: Its really difficult to answer questions when they're barked at you and you don't fully catch all the words in the question.

My question is,

how is the job market supposed to improve when the people doing the hiring aren't even professionally competent at conducting interviews?

How on earth is it appropriate to allow what's going on in your work day to interfere with the way you interact with prospective employees?

i can't imagine how that woman conducts herself when there's actual work needed to be done.

Seriously feel like since 2008 we've been in a musical chairs esq job market where those who aren't necessarily qualified to help rebuild the economy are in positions of power and lack the intelligent responsibility to create working stability/economic success within the country as a whole

Saw the girl ive been drooling over for the past three semesters at school today. Gotta figure out a way to ask her out. Guess I have some superstalkin to do.... lowkey though.

why dont you just approach one of her female friends, ask her if the girl you like has a bf and if not, that you like her and does she think she would mind talking to you? the girl will report back saving you the embarrassment and most likely make a recommendation on your behalf.

thanks, im here all week.

Percy, you just explained in detail middle school tactics for hooking up. You'd have to take time to personally get to know this "friend" of hers first, or else she'll be weirded the fuck out.

If you're going to approach a random girl and try and make nice, why not spend that time directly talking to the girl you actually want to talk to?

why dont you just approach one of her female friends, ask her if the girl you like has a bf and if not, that you like her and does she think she would mind talking to you? the girl will report back saving you the embarrassment and most likely make a recommendation on your behalf.

"hi, while we've never met, and i know nothing about you...i like you"

wtf just talk to her dovo

lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

you should see him, eyes down working/ facing miracles with his hands.

he told me he could show me how those digits work leather, even softer

i felt fire in my stomach

just lit another cigarette

i called him a tease before leaving for the weekend

he dove deep in my pupils and circled my lips with his.

took me about two minutes to lose the red on my skin.

fire was so close.

i said no, thought maybe.

and all i can think about is getting burned.

torture me 'til i can't take it.

DO NOT SOLlClT INTERNET ADVlCE ABOUT MEETING/TALKING TO/DEALING WITH WOMEN

sorry, either you know how to deal with a situation based on life experience etc or you dont, and if you dont and just read it somewhere it comes across as unnatural

also assuming a certain girl will react like some other girl you know/knew = minefield

i been round this motherfucker a few more times than most of yall

the only advice that counts is: do you, if it doesnt work on to the next one

good luck tho, for real

what are you trying to imply young man?

...That when the wind stops cutting you down to the bone (still AT LEAST a month) you'll have serious spring fever, dear. La chargé.

Nothing personal, you're fantastic, obv.

Also, I need to stop watching lesser French movies just because they are root development films for defining a 'movement.' Many are quite poor...