superconfessional

hey guy,

is it true you are exclusively confined to the trash?

NIGGA I CAINT EVN C SHIT OUTSYDE OF TRASH. I CAAINT C MY OWN POST I MADE B4 I GOT BANED. I CANT C WHO REPPED ME , I IONLY C DEY COMEMENTZ. SHIT B FUKD

NIGGA I CAINT EVN C SHIT OUTSYDE OF TRASH. I CAAINT C MY OWN POST I MADE B4 I GOT BANED. I CANT C WHO REPPED ME , I IONLY C DEY COMEMENTZ. SHIT B FUKD

if you really wanna make another thread or comment outside of trash let me know. i'll act as your medium maybe for a week. then somebody can take over...you're like the boss of sufu boyzclub, right?

anyway what happened? this is the appropriate thread to spill the beans...

Just won 70 bucks in a poker tourney..

Hopefully luck will be on my side for the remainder of the evening:D

i envy you. how easily you are amused. what a highroller...

if you really wanna make another thread or comment outside of trash let me know. i'll act as your medium maybe for a week. then somebody can take over...you're like the boss of sufu boyzclub, right?

anyway what happened? this is the appropriate thread to spill the beans...

NIGGA AINT LYK ME

SUM1 TALKED.

jmatsu, care to elaborate? i agree, but i'd like to hear your take on the matter

clopek, while you and i aren't best buddies, i'm gonna have to imply your competence for once.

you are smart enough to know why (i think) he is a wanker w/o any sort of elaboration whatsoever. okay?

The fire is 4 blocks away. The police are forcing us to evacuate any minute and I have tentatively purchased boxcaps...hooray.

Damn.......

ok so i never actually get seriously mad, but right now i was bored so i called my friend mia and im all happy cuz im back with that girl now and im like heey im back wit kat (all happy) and then she just starts telling me how kat said that she didnt like me and were just friends and she doesnt wanna date me, and i know its not true but it made me so mad.

i hung up i called her back i was like im mad at you and she was like why and i was like cuz youre being a fucking bitch and she hung up on me, then she called back and she was laughing and im like im serious right now

and god i dont wanna finish the story im too mad

i just finished crusing around campus on my board for a couple hours doing stupid stuff. riding to subway to get a chicken, bacon ranch sandwhich w/ salt&pepper; tagging porto-potties and air conditioners, talking to random people that don't have anywhere to be, taking pictures.

i talked to this guy who dropped engineering for philosophy and said it was the best decision he ever made. i'm pretty sure he's retarded, i'm glad he has nothing to with bridges or airplanes.

i kind of wish the rest of my life could be like this.

Tonight my girlfriend's dog began to desecrate my APCs. The bitch was humping my leg which was odd considering that in the animal kingdom, usually the female of any species merely takes it and does not do much. My guess is that all of the odd odors and smells from my twelve months of wear had created some sort of combined pheromone that screwed with the dog's wiring. Cute dog tho. When I stop petting her she throws a paw at me.

I just ate beef stew after a self-imposed 22 year ban on the stuff, wasn't as bad as I'd made it out to be actually.

The daycare that my parents shipped me off to when I was 3 served that shit for lunch every single fucking day for a year, and despite the fact I was 3, I still recognized the fact that i ate beef stew for a year straight. It probably had to do more with Bobbi, the daycare teacher though... I realize now in my older age that she was most definitely an angry repressed lesbian, and my fleeting memories of her are now limited to pretending to sleep on the cots during naptime with my eyes just barely open to see her marching around the nursery with her wooden spoon with the angry face sharpie'd on it, intended for all of the non-sleepers.....

What kind of strange colleges are you guys applying to? With the exception of Oxford, Cambridge, Pre-Med and Pre-Law, I can't think of a single school in England or America that closes applications before December.

Uh... Victoria University and Camosun College both offer programs for January entry.

Pussy post sign?

Kitty column stop?

stop posting, pussy?

SHIT'S SCRAMBLED

I just ate beef stew after a self-imposed 22 year ban on the stuff, wasn't as bad as I'd made it out to be actually.

The daycare that my parents shipped me off to when I was 3 served that shit for lunch every single fucking day for a year, and despite the fact I was 3, I still recognized the fact that i ate beef stew for a year straight. It probably had to do more with Bobbi, the daycare teacher though... I realize now in my older age that she was most definitely an angry repressed lesbian, and my fleeting memories of her are now limited to pretending to sleep on the cots during naptime with my eyes just barely open to see her marching around the nursery with her wooden spoon with the angry face sharpie'd on it, intended for all of the non-sleepers.....

Dude, that's rough. Nap times were harder for some than others... my daycare, I burned my hand and I had to wear a glove to keep my skin on... but they still forced me to play on the monkeybars...

Builds character