superconfessional

Are you saying that because you're 10? Harry Potter in 6 days is eeeeeasy, and I'm not saying that because I'm any kind of fan, or anything.

Nah, I'm saying most 10 yearolds read Harry Potter; I think its a bit much for a 10 yearold to read 700+ pages.

some meanie showed me this and I have decided that those red hot hot pants are going to be on my wish list. I don't care if its made for mens; I only hope I can afford it by then if not he better lose weight so I can borrow them from him.

^^^red pants are so hot right now

anyways i started my new job at school last week and i jock my african-american co-worker. Home girl is mad cool. It's not really a confession but i just wanted to share that. Hahha. I told her that since all asian girls are taken by all the white guys, all the white girls are taken by all the african american guys, so the asian guys are left with the african american girls :P:cool:

not sure if i'm ready to meet sufu people just yet

they're intimidating

No seriously, don't meet up with superfuture people. They are much better than you. It will make you feel like crap to meet them because in person superfuture people are not people, they are Gods... and you are right to avoid their presence... you are right to hide behind this defensive facade you call a username...

for

the aura of their glorious presence will consume your timid soul

the light from their flashing cameras will burn your unready retina

their wonderous voices will make your nose, ears, random orifices, and basically every pore on your unworthy skin bleed

the incomprehensible virility of their denim's rough touch will make your uterus explode

just be happy with seeing their pictures online, it's for the weak and mortals like we to experience.

No seriously, don't meet up with superfuture people. They are much better than you. It will make you feel like crap to meet them because in person superfuture people are not people, they are Gods... and you are right to avoid their presence... you are right to hide behind this defensive facade you call a username...

for

the aura of their glorious presence will consume your timid soul

the light from their flashing cameras will burn your unready retina

their wonderous voices will make your nose, ears, random orifices, and basically every pore on your unworthy skin bleed

the incomprehensible virility of their denim's rough touch will make your uterus explode

just be happy with seeing their pictures online, it's for the weak and mortals like we to experience.

alienman.smilie.74.gif

speak for yourself

^^^red pants are so hot right now

anyways i started my new job at school last week and i jock my african-american co-worker. Home girl is mad cool. It's not really a confession but i just wanted to share that. Hahha. I told her that since all asian girls are taken by all the white guys, all the white girls are taken by all the african american guys, so the asian guys are left with the african american girls :P:cool:

False!

My ex was asian, and I'm not african american at all. :P

wouldn't have worked with me

False!

My ex was asian, and I'm not african american at all. :P

wouldn't have worked with me

okay nvm the theory was proven wrong :D

Man, you are allowed to say black. It's just easier.

yeah i was debating if i should use black or not, but i guess its okay after all ha