superconfessional

i'm disappointed you didn't show up tonight

i'm disappointed you not showing up prevented me from having a good night

you could've called

i'm not gonna sit here and be girl # 2

fuck

why is this bothering me so much -_-

that's what you get for making fun of him on superfuture by showing us his e-mail directed to you.

he has moved on!

I'm reading Harry Potter. So far its okay but I find this book to long for a 10 year old to read. Gotta finish this to win this bet with my sister, she'll give me 50 bucks if I read this under 7 days. Gonna have to drink alot of pepsi max to finish this under 7 days.

I'm reading Harry Potter. So far its okay but I find this book to long for a 10 year old to read. Gotta finish this to win this bet with my sister, she'll give me 50 bucks if I read this under 7 days. Gonna have to drink alot of pepsi max to finish this under 7 days.

Are you saying that because you're 10? Harry Potter in 6 days is eeeeeasy, and I'm not saying that because I'm any kind of fan, or anything.

haha... it was a mutual thing, but we've been on and off for over 3 years now. normally when we break up I completely block her out of my life and spiral out of control with drugs and other girls. we started talking again back in July, spent time with each other, and now I'm pretty sure we are friends (well, never can be JUST friends) who are still a part of each others' lives. thing is... she lives 360 miles away haha but I'm used to the distance by now. if this is how it's going to be, i'm not going to get hung up on her since we are probably not getting back together anytime soon.. but when it boils down to it, she's still #1 in my book

where deh fuuck is that drunnk thread? i had some smirnoff blue label tonight and it fuckked me uuup. shit is harrrsh. even after a beer a quarter punder and a cup of water and a tooth-brushing i can stil taste that dirty potato shit on my breATH.

fffiiuuck!@

i confess tyat i'm really not postin anything useful on sufu anymore. and im also not learning anything from this place anymore eiither. shit is fuucked. ehhhhh

You should've told me about this, ghost.

While you were in NY I could've pretend mugged her and then you pretend beat me up and save her life and she loves you for forever.

So this girl I'm with found all my ridiculous posts on superfuture....but it's my fault because I showed her the damn site to begin with...Haha!

She copies and pastes all my posts about friends with benefits and shit...ridiculous stuff that girls should never see, and emails it to all her friends!

So now she's going to search my user name and find this...damn I'm an idiot.

This is the worst year of my life:

1.GF/high school sweetheart 7.5 year relationship leaves me

2.Crashed my car.....

3.Have not touched or seen vagina in 3+ months

WTF Life sucks.......but at least my jeans are developing nicely

So this girl I'm with found all my ridiculous posts on superfuture....but it's my fault because I showed her the damn site to begin with...Haha!

She copies and pastes all my posts about friends with benefits and shit...ridiculous stuff that girls should never see, and emails it to all her friends!

So now she's going to search my user name and find this...damn I'm an idiot.

just be like "na bitch that aint me, and the cold cuts are in the fridge and you better know where the goddamn bread is. And you better fucking recognize what kind of cheese i want on it."