superconfessional

I signed on SF June 06... lurked a bit here and there.... stepped up my game... decided to start posting in Jan. 07... and just started my new years resolution this month...

better late than never, ehh?

lots of interesting SFconfessionals here? ppl need to go to church! hahaha

last year I owed 2 grand on a credit card. right now I owe 4 on the same one. I was suppose to be paying it off this whole time and my 0 percent apr runs out in november.

here's a suggestion, take the card out of your wallet. Break it in half if you have to...

I signed on SF June 06... lurked a bit here and there.... stepped up my game... decided to start posting in Jan. 07... and just started my new years resolution this month...

Yeahyeah. Welcome to the future. blahblahblah

I wanna know where Onemancult got so schooled.

Guest Airjamie

Hey man...Shut the fuck up.

^

Hey man...Jesus will forgive you. Just give in.

Here, take my hand.

laptop mouse(es?) suck, my finger hurts. I should get off the computer.

now if you are really serious about paying it off, remove that credit card from you paypal and any other accounts you have... And no saving the credit card numbers, erase them from your memory... Then commit to paying off at least twice the minimum monthly payment every month... ideally more.

But the most important thing is to adequately budget the money that you do have. That way you dont need to rely on credit.

i really can't stop drinking diet pepsi max. i'm so happy they brought it to the US finally that i think i cried a little after taking my first sip the other day. i enjoyed a

nice 20 ounce bottle or two on friday, one on saturday, and today i went full steam ahead about bought 36 cans of it.

it was on sale for 9 bucks at target, man, fuck y'all.

if it's good enough for karl lagerfeld, then it's good enough for me.

i really can't stop drinking diet pepsi max. i'm so happy they brought it to the US finally that i think i cried a little after taking my first sip the other day. i enjoyed a

nice 20 ounce bottle or two on friday, one on saturday, and today i went full steam ahead about bought 36 cans of it.

but karl lagerfeld is.... crazy?

so drinking diet pepsi max is.... crazy?

yeah they've named it diet pepsi max here in the u.s.

i think the reason we were last to get it has a lot to do with brand strategy here in america, along with the fact that they previously launched other similar products in the past, like Pepsi One.

i think the diet pepsi max forumulation is different here, so as not to completely cannibalize on other pepsi products- does the european/australian version of it

contain a lot of caffeine plus added ginseng?

no, as far as I know it is just diet pepsi that tastes a little sweeter?

edit: yeah it appears the us version is the only one with gingseng and more caffine... now I really want to try some.

smoked 3 blunts over 5 people and watched willy wonka 3 times in a row, fuck i wish i lived in wonkas world.

you sir live the life of riley

im actually happy to be working again this summer. i feel somewhat fulfilled, if not sweaty/hot.

i tried it and it didn't taste any different then normal diet cola. i like water...

it was the new willy wonka, the old one is kinda creepy

are you kidding, the old one is whimsical and beautiful and funny, the new one is creepy dark and awful. tim burton really missed on that one, and johnny depp delivers a shite performance and the rest of the movie is just as unfocused and unrewarding.

im all about gene wilder

So during my vacation time in vegas I lost a very good friend after a heated argument. The dude state of mind is way out there and always talking out of his ass.

Then when i got back home, i was stuck at the airport with NO fucking ride. Called a good friend in which i thought i could depend on. NO answer after the 3rd call. Was stuck there for an hour. Ehh i guess calling 3 times isn't important to her. Atleast return my phone call, but nope it was returned today at 4pm. so there goes another one down the drain.

i tried it and it didn't taste any different then normal diet cola. i like water...

the point is that its loaded with caffeine and makes me feel good inside without overloading me with calories!

i can't stop thinking about disasters and terrorist attacks.

basically how badly i want to see one/be a part of one.

i 100% don't want people to die...nor die myself

i'm just obsessed with envisioning massive accidents on the freeway or a bomb going off inside a sports stadium.

freaking creepy mind i have.