superconfessional

I waded through waist-deep flooded streets during a cyclone on friday and all I could think was how it was going to effect my A.P.Cs and whether my coat and shoes were okay in the trashbag I was using to keep them safe from the water.

edit: Also I'm homeless now thanks to the same cyclone.

Biking to Justice remixes covers their cardio, certainly. Still doesn't cover their diet. I haven't been keeping up with hipsters very well, I don't even know what the newest trend in dining is.

not dining at all is the new dining out.

nyc hipsters seem well-fed, actually... i don't notice too many that are as dangerously thin as la ones are.

then again, their side of the universe is still obsessed with being as thin as possible without dying.

I waded through waist-deep flooded streets during a cyclone on friday and all I could think was how it was going to effect my A.P.Cs and whether my coat and shoes were okay in the trashbag I was using to keep them safe from the water.

fucckkkk....so so sorry mate :(

that shit is horrible....some fucked up shit happening in NSW, pretty serious death toll.

hope everything works out dude.

my sympathies! i think this beats all the petty crap the rest of us are complaining about in here.

this was in puerto rico, the car was pretty old and broken down... i'm sure that there were cracks in it or something, but still... i came away without a mark on my arm.

Someone has probably mentioned this already, but since I'm only on page 712 (???) I just wanted you to know: You are not special.

Automotive glass is designed so that it shatters in a way that renders it fairly harmless to human skin....

Superman....

Someone has probably mentioned this already, but since I'm only on page 712 (???) I just wanted you to know: You are not special.

Automotive glass is designed so that it shatters in a way that renders it fairly harmless to human skin....

Superman....

Oh yeah, mr. white blouson for my dinner party at eight?!?!?

How do you explain the fact that after this happened, I was

able to not only WALK back to where I was staying, but then

I ingested an ENTIRE BOX OF KID CUISINE, INCLUDING

THE SOGGY BROWNIE in a matter of TEN TO FIFTEEN MINUTES?!?!!

How do you explain the fact that after this happened, I was

able to not only WALK back to where I was staying, but then

I ingested an ENTIRE BOX OF KID CUISINE, INCLUDING

THE SOGGY BROWNIE in a matter of TEN TO FIFTEEN MINUTES?!?!!

I don't know.

Oh yeah, mr. white blouson for my dinner party at eight?!?!?

ReadytoIgnite has been very helpful in my search, though It may take me a bit in the fitting room at Barney's.

Shall we say quarter after, then?

Shall we say quarter after, then?

Very well, this gives me a bit more time to steam my fatsuit.

I do love a good "Fat Guy Has Heart Attack At Dinner Party While Accomplice

Steals Money Out of People's Wallets" con.

See you there, mon frere!

im starting to realize that i find women over thirty much more attractive than girls my age

theres something very sexy about a girl who knows what she likes

alas

i have been finding it difficult to meet older women

or maybe i am lazy

:(

me too, its like when i find out a girl is older im like instantly more attracted to them..

i guess also because i just want to say ive fucked an older woman, and compare to see if its any better

i haven't showered in 3 days because my fucking sunburn hurts too much

pics_01680b.jpg

try not to pass out on floating lounge chairs in the sun at noon

imagines pulling your shirt on and off that, must hurt like a mother fuck