superconfessional

i had cut the palm of my hand pretty deep when i opened a vienna sausage can too fast and the lid cut in my right hands palm, so i was forced to jack off with my left hand, and i think it was a pleasant change

i love geography

POP quiz!

1. name all countries that end in "STAN"
  2. What countries constitue the "middle east"
  3. How many countries in total make up the west indies?

no internetting answers!

Guest Airjamie
POP quiz!

1. name all countries that end in "STAN"
  2. What countries constitue the "middle east"
  3. How many countries in total make up the west indies?

no internetting answers!

Are you kidding me? Geography classes have nothing to do with that shit.

Name me the 8 types of hawiian island formation, along with live examples of each and their characteristics.

i made a good effort over the weekend and had a good discussion on the merits of depression and art and why i never involved myself with theatre (as that she has chosen dramaturgy as a major) and why she chose to pursue it. i then got her a drink, fixed her some dinner from the selection (it was my brothers 21st birthday party), and sat and ate dinner with her. then we danced cause my brothers DJ friend had a tent set up, and talked some more.

so its not for a lack of trying. i just think theres an obvious seperation in age that is a barrier. who the fuck knows.

For future reference, that's a great way to a) make friends with a girl or B) develop an existing relationship with a girl. It is NOT a good way to go about beginning a relationship, as all you're doing is filing yourself into the 'great friend' category.

However, despair not. Being good friends with girls leads to meeting more girls, which is always a good thing.

Are you kidding me? Geography classes have nothing to do with that shit.

Name me the 8 types of hawiian island formation, along with live examples of each and their characteristics.

geology vs. geography?

so i basically despise my best friends girlfriend/future wife, but there's no way i can ever tell him. she has narcissistic personality disorder (best way to describe her) and drives me bonkers. bitch to the max.

i cant stop myself searching auctions (whether ebay, yahoo JP/HK/TW/SG, rakuten, etc) for items to buy, its consuming most of my time during the day and financially i should really call it a stop, pretty much NOW

i love credit card debt.....for other people. it allows the banks to pay me hefty interest on my money. thank you, debtors. +rep

in terms of materialism, i've been there and it's old. it's an ever hungry beast that cannot be satisfied. i'm now going the other way--slowly trying to rid myself of all worldly possessions except the absolute necessities and the absolutely fabulous.

i'm also trying to enforce a 'buy one, toss one' policy. it's difficult...

in terms of materialism, i've been there and it's old. it's an ever hungry beast that cannot be satisfied. i'm now going the other way--slowly trying to rid myself of all worldly possessions except the absolute necessities and the absolutely fabulous.

This is the same direction I'm going, except I'm trying to make some money on all the stuff I don't use anymore. It's a slow process selling everything off.

need male perspective:

-get divorced

-meet girl

-like girl

-really like sex with girl

-start dating girl exclusively

-start coming home late and blowing off girl

-girl gets irritated

-tell girl "we should date other people but lets keep our thing on"

-girl follows orders

-boy doesn't date others and asks girl many many questions about where and who

-girl refuses to lie to boy so tells him

-boy decides he doesn't like this

-girl drops other boys

-boy goes out and hooks up with other girl

-boy brings other girl into girl's bed (which girl and him share at his house, which girl has been pretty much banned from)

-girl is pissed

so girl should be right?

-sidenote: other girl is married and has been lying out her ass to boy. so girl has a lunch date with him later tonight.

-girl is a little bit of a bitch :D

^Woot I'll be there mid july-mid aug...will I get to met the deini?

DUM, i'm thinking about booking a room for july 12-13 (give or take, nothing concrete yet). if our trips coincide, you are more than welcome to accompany me & a lady friend to pick up some diors, a belt from somewhere, and of course, random crap from uniqlo. it would be cool if we found a spot for dinner or something fun later too -- let me know, i'm definitely down

I'm embarrassed that I like the new Fall Out Boy single. Extremely embarrassed.

I guess in my defense the guy's voice reminds me of a girl I knew back *right before they were popular*. On that note, I think FOB was probably the most popular unpopular band ever, because everyone I've met liked them *before they were popular.*