superconfessional

on sunday i was driving home from the grocery with a wife and billy joel played on the radio and i asked who is this and she said billy joel and i said i need a billy joel record and she related a passage in a book about authenticity in rock and roll in which the author compared neil young and billy joel, the former was presented as a genuine example of the rock and roll geist and the latter as counterfeit but i dunno i didn't read the fucking book

Guest Airjamie
I don't like the poster heartbrokensoulshakened , she has a picture of herself as her avatar and posts shitty cameraphone outfits in waywt and worst of all shakened is not a fucking word.

Also I am sad no one posted in my portland thread in superjetset

cosiigning the shit out of this one.

on sunday i was driving home from the grocery with a wife and billy joel played on the radio and i asked who is this and she said billy joel and i said i need a billy joel record and she related a passage in a book about authenticity in rock and roll in which the author compared neil young and billy joel, the former was presented as a genuine example of the rock and roll geist and the latter as counterfeit but i dunno i didn't read the fucking book

i read that book. the bulk of it went something like this:

blahblahblahblahblah catharsis blahblahblahblah artifice

blahblahblahblahblah performance blahblahblahblah art

it made little to no sense to me, but then again, i don't

regularly read Spin while shitting in girls' mouths. or ever.

I don't like the poster heartbrokensoulshakened , she has a picture of herself as her avatar and posts shitty cameraphone outfits in waywt and worst of all shakened is not a fucking word.

Also I am sad no one posted in my portland thread in superjetset

No problem! I don't like you either. biggrin.gif Understand, I don't like cowards who hide behind their computer.

And I agree, my phonecam is shitty.

Thanks for your input

Continue your hating!

i don't find chloe sevigny attractive at all.

bardot.jpg

pretty big on bardot though. too bad now and days she's a crazy rascist/antisemitic animal rights/environmentalist who hates americans. funny what happens to you in old age/after sleeping with jimi hendrix.

i know there is a serious conversation going on here but i'm stuck in hell at jury duty and sneaking on sufu in some dingy back room shitty ass puter. damn do i HATE this! as for the boys above. sounds like your better off without those bitches. there are lotsa nice girls in this world. dont waste time with the shitty ones when you could be looking for a good one!

yeah, i spent my whole time at jury duty posting on sufu. god bless america.

i think that's a bunch of bullshit, that neil young is more genuine than billy joel. who gave that writer the fucking permission to determine who is real and who is not? i love neil young AND i love billy joel. does that mean i'm fake? does it? i want to shove his book up his dumb little asshole. what a fucking moron.

for a good billy joel record, i recommend "innocent man".

it contains hits like "innocent man", "leave a tender moment alone", "uptown girl", "tell her about it", "for the longest time". you won't be sorry.

i don't find chloe sevigny attractive at all.

bardot.jpg

pretty big on bardot though. too bad now and days she's a crazy rascist/antisemitic animal rights/environmentalist who hates americans. funny what happens to you in old age/after sleeping with jimi hendrix.

did you already vote?

because your girl is losing to birkin

i think that's a bunch of bullshit, that neil young is more genuine than billy joel. who gave that writer the fucking permission to determine who is real and who is not? i love neil young AND i love billy joel. does that mean i'm fake? does it? i want to shove his book up his dumb little asshole. what a fucking moron.

for a good billy joel record, i recommend "innocent man".

it contains hits like "innocent man", "leave a tender moment alone", "uptown girl", "tell her about it", "for the longest time". you won't be sorry.

You know, I hate most of Billy Joel, but I love this album. I like that doo-wop shit.

"for the longest time"

are there times that you can't get this song out of your head, no matter what you do?

but, it doesn't drive you insane, rather, it makes you feel really sweet and nice inside, as if there were some salvageable shreds of humanity left inside of you?

this happens to me some times. this is one of those songs that should be taught in

"you ain't shit 'til you appreciate this" school.

The only song that has been getting stuck in my head is that stupid DeathCab for Cutie song. Which sucks, because I hate it.

But yeah, it's pretty safe to say that if someone doesn't appreciate "For the Longest Time", you can't really trust their judgement about anything.

are there times that you can't get this song out of your head, no matter what you do?

but, it doesn't drive you insane, rather, it makes you feel really sweet and nice inside, as if there were some salvageable shreds of humanity left inside of you?

this happens to me some times. this is one of those songs that should be taught in

"you ain't shit 'til you appreciate this" school.

yeah. my favorite part is the guy with the stupid falsetto in the background singing, "tiiiime!!!"

yeah I hear you. I used to LOVE sex on weed, now I get so high off a few hits that I can barely get into it. When I'm crazy high I can't stop thinking about how gross sex is.

However, bjs while high are still fucking amazing. Goddam

so fucking true

cottonmouth was her excuse :rolleyes:

Fuck sex on weed. Or alcohol. Pills and coke I can get on board with, shit that sends you hyper without restricting the downstairs bloodflow too much.

Then again, my drug consumption is largely nonexistent beyond special occasions nowadays, so this whole post is a bit of a moot point.

how about 'total eclipse of the heart'?

this one got stuck in my head once after leaving a karaoke bar.

went straight home and bought it on itunes.

horacio Sanz as Billy joel cracks me up everytime i see it

HEAAARTATTTTACKKKKKAAAA!!!!

and the best part of that Hurra Torpedo cover is the percussionist...haha..and the other guys ass crack!!

but the vocals sounds like me at karaoke...........oh wait..THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!