superconfessional

will dating her benefit you academically?

no considering shes only a student teacher. but ill be damned if i cant say i've bedded a teacher.

im sure nothing will come of it, she was quite far gone when we started chatting.

I am sitting on my couch wearing only a wifebeater, my aprils and boxers...watching America's Top Model, listening to Dipset and chatting with a bunch of dudes on the internets.

And eating chocolate covered cashews.

its glimpses into your life like these that make me think that i'm not alone in this world.

I am sitting on my couch wearing only my diors and boxers... watching Tivo'd Top Chef, listening to Simian Mobile Disco and chatting with a bunch of dudes on the internets.

And eating triscuits.

We need a thread for these things, "I am sitting on my _______ wearing only my _______ ... watching ________ etc."

I think i'm really in love with this gal. we were classmates when i was 13, 14 years old. but i din't really talk to her.. then when we were 15,16 we were pals, messaging a whole lot and talking on the phone but never really went out even though we were in the same school. her clique and mine was totally different. i thought all her friends were kinda loserish. i still do. especially her male friends.. but they get to hang out with her.

when i was 16 i told her i liked her and she told me straight out she din't like me.. we stopped texting for awhile then we started again.. i still do see her every now and then and we talk everyday. sometimes she calls me cause she's going home late at nite and she's afraid... and she sometimes text me affectionately, sometimes she freaking cold.. she blowing hot and cold all the time..

now i'm 18 year old. and every morning we'll txt each other good morning and stuff..

yesterday night i told her i like her and i just needed to get it off my chest.. and i told her not to take it to heart. and she said "sure sure".. then everything was back to normal again after an awkard silence..

i should feel relieved now, but why do i still feel so confused inside me... she din't say she likes me but she dint say she dint she jus said sure....

wth

I think i'm really in love with this gal. we were classmates when i was 13, 14 years old. but i din't really talk to her.. then when we were 15,16 we were pals, messaging a whole lot and talking on the phone but never really went out even though we were in the same school. her clique and mine was totally different. i thought all her friends were kinda loserish. i still do. especially her male friends.. but they get to hang out with her.

when i was 16 i told her i liked her and she told me straight out she din't like me.. we stopped texting for awhile then we started again.. i still do see her every now and then and we talk everyday. sometimes she calls me cause she's going home late at nite and she's afraid... and she sometimes text me affectionately, sometimes she freaking cold.. she blowing hot and cold all the time..

now i'm 18 year old. and every morning we'll txt each other good morning and stuff..

yesterday night i told her i like her and i just needed to get it off my chest.. and i told her not to take it to heart. and she said "sure sure".. then everything was back to normal again after an awkard silence..

i should feel relieved now, but why do i still feel so confused inside me... she din't say she likes me but she dint say she dint she jus said sure....

wth

never tell girls "i like you"

wth does that even mean

so friday night my neighbor ave me some mushrooms, enough for what i expected to me a nice mellow trip. i flipped the fuck out. i mean to the point i was curled up in my room with the lights out crying wishing it would just end... in the 10 or 11 years that ive done this shit ive never had that happen. im done with drugs of all kinds i think.

you can never predict with complete accuracy what kind of trip you will get from drugs. you will always have a risk of having a unpleasant trip--whether it's weed, alcohol, shrooms or whatever. too many variables to be completely sure.

i've cut down my drinking over the past week and i find i am getting more done. i might just drink socially from now on.

yeah... i know... but this was really unexpected. i think i may have just already been in a bad mental place... and a shitty phone call from the girl id been seeing, and then a bad text after i was already flipping the fuck out...

but my friend called and snapped me out of it. i was fucking scared tho... like i never had been before... fucking shaking...

and usually shrooms last 4 hours... i ate them at 8:45 and was still going strong at 3:30 in the morning.

confession...

lately, ive been contemplating getting back together with my ex wife. we have actually become very good friends, talk every day, and i love and care about her much more now than i ever did when we were married.

i know that i probably wont do it, but its in the back of my mind.

yeah tell that girl to quit playing games. she even got you so twisted that youre thinking of geting back wihth the ex-wife :eek:

Vax6K-bMzJ0

confession...

lately, ive been contemplating getting back together with my ex wife. we have actually become very good friends, talk every day, and i love and care about her much more now than i ever did when we were married.

i know that i probably wont do it, but its in the back of my mind.

wth

sounds like the girl knows that shes got u like a little birdie in the cage, trapped helplessly and turns to u whenever she wants to, in another words, perhaps she thinks u r like a jacket (cant think of something else 2AM in the morning), shes puts u/it on or off whenever she wants to

i personally think that sometimes when the girl knows ur intentions/feelings towards her (that is if u like them/ hv feelings for them), they will play hard to get, i mean, who doesnt like the feeling of been chased

but anyway, just my 2cents on this, i am hving issues of my own that i need to sort out and i am sick of the multi-meaning answers i get from girls (which makes me think or even sidetraced all the time)

in that case listen to sigur ros before you go to bed then.

Have been listening to The Smiths again for the first time in quite a while, and it's making me incredibly depressed. I can't listen to this stuff before I go to bed anymore..

Guest Airjamie
yeah... i know... but this was really unexpected. i think i may have just already been in a bad mental place... and a shitty phone call from the girl id been seeing, and then a bad text after i was already flipping the fuck out...

but my friend called and snapped me out of it. i was fucking scared tho... like i never had been before... fucking shaking...

and usually shrooms last 4 hours... i ate them at 8:45 and was still going strong at 3:30 in the morning.

Thats so fucked up because i had the exact same trip experience last week with some shrooms. Shit lasted so fucking long it ws insane. I hooked up with a girl after the faint show and the rest of the night i was crying telling my friend i was pretty sure i had tried to strangle her. He tried to get me to go to sleep and shit and i admit there was some smack involved in me trying to come down. I ended up on my floor in a pool of sweat waking up every couple seconds thinking i heard the "boop boop" of police cars. It was horrible. Were they goldcaps? Considering we dont live that far apart and as far as drugs go that shit moves south there may be some bad shit going around.

Thats so fucked up because i had the exact same trip experience last week with some shrooms. Shit lasted so fucking long it ws insane. I hooked up with a girl after the faint show and the rest of the night i was crying telling my friend i was pretty sure i had tried to strangle her. He tried to get me to go to sleep and shit and i admit there was some smack involved in me trying to come down. I ended up on my floor in a pool of sweat waking up every couple seconds thinking i heard the "boop boop" of police cars. It was horrible. Were they goldcaps? Considering we dont live that far apart and as far as drugs go that shit moves south there may be some bad shit going around.

yeah... from oregon. my neighbor brought them from there... i think. maybe they were from a new batch tho, because the last ones i ate were not even close to that. ate the same amount and i was cool in about 4 or 5 hours.

Guest Airjamie
yeah... from oregon. my neighbor brought them from there... i think. maybe they were from a new batch tho, because the last ones i ate were not even close to that. ate the same amount and i was cool in about 4 or 5 hours.

Im pretty sure theres a batch of really bad shit going around. We had to basically forcesmoke my friend out on meth a couple nights ago becasue he was tripping waay too hard and theres was basically no way we would make it to the hospital alive walking through that neighborhood at night tripping. Fuck dude i really never want to get robbed when im tripping.