superconfessional

Guest youngteam

i feel like i can say whatever the fuck i want in this thread as long as i preface what i'm saying with the phrase "i confess."

Guest youngteam

i confess that even though i'm not a licensed caregiver, you can tell that artificialsky's personal life has been touched by incest.

I confess that I'm waiting for the next Begs video. I also want a CMF shirt, but in grey or white, or pastel yellow. I also want cmf to be a sperm donor so I can have little cmfs running around my place. I also confess that one day I'll be able to find the ddml/cmf sex tape on eBay.

i am incredibly paranoid...and always have been....my mind sees patterns in behavior...and then tries to make connections in whatever way it can...even if this means forgetting things i already know...

this happens with everything in my life...finding clues...assigning reasons...for them to be right...like a amateur sherlock holmes...i am obsessed with finding out how and why...

i am old enough to know now that it is not always a good idea to share what i think with other people...in the past i have to the point where i made my worst fears come true...by believing my own paranoia and being so convincing in stating my case that i talk other people into it...

should i even say this much...[see even paranoid about this]

i am incredibly paranoid...and always have been....my mind sees patterns in behavior...and then tries to make connections in whatever way it can...even if this means forgetting things i already know...

this happens with everything in my life...finding clues...assigning reasons...for them to be right...like a amateur sherlock holmes...i am obsessed with finding out how and why...

i am old enough to know now that it is not always a good idea to share what i think with other people...in the past i have to the point where i made my worst fears come true...by believing my own paranoia and being so convincing in stating my case that i talk other people into it...

http://imdb.com/title/tt0138704/

Shit Hap, that sucks. You know the supertrashers got your back.

I got this new robe from santa claws, its a really nice big black polar fleece thing....was to hot to wear it untill some weird winter antartic southerly blast came in yesterday. Now I feel like a H.Heffner recluse......minus the cash, broads and mansion of course.

Cheap you never reply to my ridiculous denim gossip pms.....I take it CMFhomme has you super busy with press releases etc, meetings with K.Moss

I can't swim.

:o

Join the club. I never made it past the first colour (red or orange).
i cannot swim, either
add me to the can't swim club. funny I'm not scared of drowning but had several dreams about it in my life. maybe I should seek the dream interpreter thread
Two things:

1. i can't swim

2. sydney, show us a close up of the pinrolls

score one for the fat guys, i can swim very well actually.

Shes in my class...and I've talked to her before, today was the last day of class, (though now I just remembered we have one more..for the final) I didnt really wanna ask in her class, with an audience and didnt catch her as she left.

of course I could've asked her the many weeks before now but I didnt because I suck...so I thought why not be a pussy and e-mail her...if she says nothing, i'll just avoid eye contact during the final and then probably never see her again haha if she gives me it im lucky as fuck.

so supergays, pray for me

Shes in my class...and I've talked to her before, today was the last day of class, (though now I just remembered we have one more..for the final) I didnt really wanna ask in her class, with an audience and didnt catch her as she left.

of course I could've asked her the many weeks before now but I didnt because I suck...so I thought why not be a pussy and e-mail her...if she says nothing, i'll just avoid eye contact during the final and then probably never see her again haha if she gives me it im lucky as fuck.

so supergays, pray for me

Did you show her the black guy rapper shirt? That might get you some extra brownie points.

:(

and while ayn and sneaker dilettante cmf pushed me over the edge, let's pause on this momentous occasion and recognize tangerine, who was the first person to give me rep. it was such an innocent time then, three weeks ago.

when i get to be old as he, i hope i'm as cool. and there are robot maids.

I repped you ages ago, young one. The repumatrix said less than two points, so I dragged you kicking and screaming out of the darkness on account of something funny you said about someone I can't remember.

Edit: on the subject of rep, I'd splash Ahlvaroe and percy for their honest additions to this fine thread, but I've been too promiscuous already today so it'll have to wait.

Hap and I are brothers in paranoia. Between said paranoia and mild insomnia, I've gotten used to sleeping between 4 and 5 hours a night on average. It's probably really bad for me, but whatever.

I guess that's a confession.