superconfessional

i dream about doing things all the time and it sucks. the other day i was dreaming about picking up my mail, opening it, the whole fucking nine yards, totally lame. i also hate dreaming about work... that sucks too.

i like dreaming though, but man, sometimes i feel like it takes it all out of me, and makes me even more tired than i was.

I had a really long dream yesterday involving my grandparents. Basically I was living next door to them for what felt like a few days and I didn't really bother to visit them.

Later in the dream when I finally visited, my grandpa was super pissed off at me for not visiting ever. I couldn't even say anything in the dream. It was just a purely dreadful feeling in the dream itself.

I should go visit my grandparents now (always a premonition concept)

I have a crotch blowout in a pair of my jeans, and I'm too lazy to go to HTC to get it fixed, so I walk around with a big hole where my balls should be. Whenever I wear any color underwear other than black, I get self-conscious about sitting in the front row of lecture, with the professor pacing around in front of me.

Oh well.

I had a dream that it was my execution day. I don't know why but I woke up in my bed and there were FBI agents and they took me downstairs. I had breakfast and then I got set up in the small guillotine in my living room (wtf?)

then I woke up.

I have a crotch blowout in a pair of my jeans, and I'm too lazy to go to HTC to get it fixed, so I walk around with a big hole where my balls should be. Whenever I wear any color underwear other than black, I get self-conscious about sitting in the front row of lecture, with the professor pacing around in front of me.

Oh well.

pearmanity.jpg

I always dream about hawt wommenz

I have now worn the same t-shirt and jeans this entire week and i don't give a fuck. I've got to the point where I'm selling off most of my clothing and sticking with straight basics. It's kind of freeing in a way. I think I'm learning to appreciate design and style without purchasing. My bank account thanks me every day. quarter life crisis maybe?