superconfessional

There's been this really loud thumping on the walls of a nearby apartment for a few minutes now and I'm scared it's some person who's fallen or something is desperately trying to attract attention for someone to save his life.

Although probably not.

Y'all need to stop bringing that damn ching chong into this thread!

I had a terrible dream last night in which I removed my pants and saw that I had horrible rashes/scars/whatever up and down my thighs from my skinnies being too tight. Shit was scary (I still remember how they looked)!

hah. they have pretty boys as girls.

reminds me of the time i went to one of those shows in thailand. it was the first time i've seen a pair of bewbs and dick on the same body, strangely fascinating i confess. they were beautiful. afterwards they came out to greet us and people (fellow tourists) took pictures with them and had them sign photographs and everything

I nearly stole something from a sample sale yesterday. (big woop i know)

I was in the changing room (aka staff toilet) and could have slipped a few pieces in my bag no problem.

Dunno why I even thought about nicking a few pieces in the first place, fucking over small labels is never great (even if it was a sample sale).

There's been this really loud thumping on the walls of a nearby apartment for a few minutes now and I'm scared it's some person who's fallen or something is desperately trying to attract attention for someone to save his life.

Although probably not.

i had this recently, and went in to the deepest acid flashback mindset, and for a second could imagine someone coming though the wall, all fucked up JP movie style. It freaked me the FUCK out.

not even gonna front, i worked at hollister for six months. took down more cwg's than i can count. in the right situation, the fringe benefits of that job may outweigh the actual job if you're not strapped for cash which i wasn't at the time