superconfessional

yea it was pretty intesne.

but she ended up throwing me into the closet, pause, and giving me head.

i probably fucked around and ate a piece of chicken off the floor i dotn even remember hahaha

edit: no not mswill.

before her.

I can't believe 2 xrays and resetting two forearms only cost $350 sans insurance.

Right!?!??? States = add a zero. Even if I used my employer's insurance, I'd still be responsible for the first two or five THOUSAND. I forget which, but it doesn't matter.

Plus dismal be all balla talkin bout buyin a Maserati or some shiiiiiii

Nah, medical care is cheap in Asia. I had to pay a $100 registration fee since it was the first time, but this is one of the best hospitals in Korea (luckily across the street) and it cost $250 to do the reset and xrays. I have to pay $100 a week for xrays from now til August though.

I've had my fair share of medical bills in America myself, so I know what you guys are talking about, but yeah Asia is normally priced. It's not the best medical care in the world, but then again I don't really think run of the mill American medical care can talk.

I go to a dermatologist here to grab retinoid creams and stuff and it only costs $8 per consultation, and the medicines here are untaxed, so they're about 30% of what they cost in America. You guys who have co-pays still pay far more than I do without insurance.

i spoke directly to haptronic in a manner that might subordinate his supreme position here at supefuture. Judging by the way the moderation has been going: This is my goodbye.