superconfessional

the last transformers thing i could respect was the animated movie

shit was on another level. I rocked that shit on VHS for ever

9EpwGaJbZq0

dfnH-F3ir4o

Embyn9koPrM

D9mMKmd-kfA

wtf is this unrelenting insomnia. haven't slept for 2 days so far. beginning to feel like i'm losing touch with reality. soon i'll have my very own tyler durden.

FUCKJ ME i'm wasted, just got back from some random house party with awesome bands playing, left the party with 3 girls and they got on a bus, i then cursed myself for not getting one girls number, and got a cab to get me in front of the bus, i got on and took the whole ride with them, BUT FUCK AT LEAST i got the number. damnit who's the bitch now, i think i might be

After having a twitter account for months I've just started using it, but only because I realised I can set tumblr to automatically post to twitter. It doesn't feel as dirty that way.

On a related note, I've been wondering for weeks why no one was looking at my tumblr, only to realise today that when I updated the theme, I forgot to put my statcounter code back in.

I slept with the ex again, heh. I'd like to say it wasn't expected, but it definitely was. That part of our relationship never suffered, so it's still good, but considering she gave me this whole speech on how she's in a funk and doesn't care about anything right now, semi-depressed, blah blah blah, it's ironic that she's talking about losing me from her life. Just as I've gotten a lot better at seperating what we're doing and any feelings.

I worry in the sense that I think she definitely has issues, and hope she gets through them, but she's been getting crazy jealous and questioning lately, and saying stuff like "maybe we just met too early in life". I know she just wants to explore other options, which is fine, but don't hold me to some double standard, or guilt trip me because I'm doing the same thing you are.

Speaking of which, I am currently working on a coworker who's been in a relationship for five years. I'd feel bad, but she definitely doesn't seem happy with him, and has asked me to stick around and hang out twice this week. Heading to the movies before work on Wednesday, will see how this plays out.

NatseOklim, use google analytics. makes the other counters look weak.

I had analytics for a while but I found statcounter easier for seeing exactly who was looking at my site, especially as I have a very simple site and don't have hundreds of pages.

when I was younger I always wanted to learn how to skate on a board. my mom didn't have time to take me to the park and I couldn't go myself so she brought me rollerblades to skate in the hall (this was when I was seven)

I use to pretend on the bus that the floor was my "skateboard" as silly as that sounds and I'd not hold on to anything as it goes up and down hills and around corners to practice balance

I still do that nowadays but mostly because I don't know whose touched that bar before and if they sneezed or had some yucky discharge and they wiped their hand on it.

bus surfing is an important childhood skill. i used to do it and still do sometimes for the same reasons.

back in the boonies, a handful of us took a school bus to another high school once a week in grade school for enrichment, and we'd always wait to come to a stop, and start from the front, running to the back. can't believe the driver was cool with that, because we slammed into those seats pretty fucking hard.

was going to say hooray for #1000, then remembered one was deleted last night. hmmmmm.

(edit) apparently 2? bad count. oh, saw the hangover... was underwhelmed. it was funny, but not as much as everybody has been building it up as.

last week, my sister found out that she might have breast cancer and she's only 23. she didn't seem so affected by it when she found out and was acting pretty normal but now seems to be getting more affected by the ultrasound scan results tomorrow. mainly because she just started work on monday and if the results are positive, she would have to be terminated from work. i feel terrible because i can't do anything to help other than being there for her.

last week, my sister found out that she might have breast cancer and she's only 23. she didn't seem so affected by it when she found out and was acting pretty normal but now seems to be getting more affected by the ultrasound scan results tomorrow. mainly because she just started work on monday and if the results are positive, she would have to be terminated from work. i feel terrible because i can't do anything to help other than being there for her.

wtfffffffffffff i'mma send positive thoughts your way i know it doesn't make much of a difference as you're just waiting for results but nonetheless its kinda horrible being on the brink of yes, you have cancer and no, you don't have cancer but wtffffffffffffffffffffff she would have to be terminated from work if she's positive?

the best thing you can do is just to be there and understanding. sometimes when you have cancer you can get depressed. angry. lash out or withdraw and you don't really think of others around you and she may not seem like she needs you or your parents but she does.

still, theres a good chance this will all blow over and she'll resume working, doing what she does, etc but on the plus side be more aware.