superconfessional

if i go to new york this weekend i'll probably wear the exact same thing I did last time because I haven't done laundry in six weeks

FASHION FAUX PAUS

also

has anyone seen that "in da aeroplane" image or whatever the re-made version of neutral milk hotel was around recently?

Is too warm now for Rick jacket.

Speaking of which

I need a lighter jacket

can't be sweatin in Geller.

i know exaclty what you mean but i can't find it. it's "IN MAH AEROPLANE" as i recall.

and you best come to ny

ANYONE WANT TO GET SERVO AND I INTO FASHION WEEK THINGS PLZ???

jose? whoever else has connections?

:o

my plan for the summer is to just sneak into shows

im going to have to look through joses post history, i think it was him who posted tons of experiences about it

i love that ive gotten to the stage where i can sit back and knock back brews with my mom on a school night. these are the good days, the days that surely will be missed.

i woke up late this morning:

thought # 1. FUCKING SHIT FUCK I NEED TO GET MY SHIT TOGETER FAST

thought # 2. I feel great. today will be a great day.

added some sufuers on facebook today as well. felt strange, yet eh i figured why not.

Tonight I just sort of blew up before dinner. I have a ton of money to pay in car repairs and my mom keeps avoiding the subject, she doesn't want me to access a certain bank account and bonds and blah blah... it was just driving me nuts. At the same time my sister starts mocking me and it just combines to push me too far.

Sounds sort of stupid and I guess it is. I usually have really good self control but I basically just lost it and went off on my sister telling her how much of a fuck up she is, the whole works. She acts like it meant nothing but It must have hurt. I hate myself when stuff like this happens. The saddest part is that I strongly believe everything I said, she is totally wasting her life right now and I hate her for it.

Tonight I just sort of blew up before dinner. I have a ton of money to pay in car repairs and my mom keeps avoiding the subject, she doesn't want me to access a certain bank account and bonds and blah blah... it was just driving me nuts. At the same time my sister starts mocking me and it just combines to push me too far.

Sounds sort of stupid and I guess it is. I usually have really good self control but I basically just lost it and went off on my sister telling her how much of a fuck up she is, the whole works. She acts like it meant nothing but It must have hurt. I hate myself when stuff like this happens. The saddest part is that I strongly believe everything I said, she is totally wasting her life right now and I hate her for it.

Yo homie. You should apologise to your sister. Family is always first man (well god is, if you believe in that sort of thing). Your "best" friends, collegues, wife, girlfriend, whatever all have the potential to turn your back on you and fuck you over. But blood won't. You should apologise.