superconfessional

fuck man... that is the very definition of helplessness. i hate it when shit starts snowballing out of your control like that. it's kind of shakespearean tragedy in a way; a few decisions that seem almost trivial end up providing completely unforeseen (and unforeseeable) consequences. sounds like more than you can get out in one post.

why does her dad hate you so much? i've always been in sweet with my various girlfriends parents but i did get very curious about what it would be like to be unaccepted (let alone loathed).

why don't you just go with her to chicago? seems like a cool city from the little i know. and if shit hits the fan again then you can always move back?

i refer kixslf to this post so he can learn what sort of situation might very well lead you to believe life is shit... of course, his situation may be worse... but how would i know... he just moans like a legless whore in the gutter.

fuck man... that is the very definition of helplessness. i hate it when shit starts snowballing out of your control like that. it's kind of shakespearean tragedy in a way; a few decisions that seem almost trivial end up providing completely unforeseen (and unforeseeable) consequences. sounds like more than you can get out in one post.

why does her dad hate you so much? i've always been in sweet with my various girlfriends parents but i did get very curious about what it would be like to be unaccepted (let alone loathed).

why don't you just go with her to chicago? seems like a cool city from the little i know. and if shit hits the fan again (which it can very easily do) then you can always move back?

that's some heavy right there kixslf. that sort of situation might very well lead you to believe life is shit...

well thank you baeyer, yeah it's very shakesperean in my opinion, and it's just as shitty to experience as one would imagine. now in order, her dad hates me because i broke her heart and changed his daughter to a near hollow person for 3 monthes between the break up and this week. he used to love me, like ADORE me, he'd let me drive his car, give us money to see a movie or go out to dinner or anything, he even played wii with me on multiple occasions, more of a father than i could ever dream of and a true role model. it's actually so saddening to know that he thinks lowly of me because his opinion is one of the most important to me regardless of my so far internets is serious business reputation. and i will go with her to chicago if she'd still let me, as of now she just officially forgave me and trusts me again, and not to be a lame ass but it was a serious and emotional thing but we worked it out i think. and the only way things wouldn't work out was if she ended it because i'm not fucking this up a second time, no sir, there'd be no moving back, just taking the plunge from there. now all thats left is to sit, date, and wait i guess.

and kix i'd actually love to hear your story as well, it is superconfessional.

I'll be honest you have no one to blame but yourself. pick yourself back up and go with the flow dont be bitchmade and punk out when a bitch is digging you and honestly 11 months is too short of a time to propose gotta get pass the 2-3yr hump ya feel? im not gonna say hope shit works out for you because from what i read its totally up to you where things go from here

I'll be honest you have no one to blame but yourself. pick yourself back up and go with the flow dont be bitchmade and punk out when a bitch is digging you and honestly 11 months is too short of a time to propose gotta get pass the 2-3yr hump ya feel? im not gonna say hope shit works out for you because from what i read its totally up to you where things go from here

yeah i said the same thing to her and to myself, i in no way deny it being my fault, i just want to right the wrongs i've done, ya know? and by the time i was gonna propose it would've been 2 years so i figured that it would've been okay. and as of now i'm back on my feet and pushing on head first making sure this shit doesn't fuck up, it's too important to me man.

yeah, i'd second the waiting it out for proposal too. been in a few 3 year relationships myself. you'd like to think you "know" about these things within a few months but that is almost as dangerous as believing in some tom hanks-meg ryan love at first sight (but through email) kinda shit.

neptune , sick sig,

ugh i suck at rejecting people :(

i went on a sort of blind date with this guy, i knew what he looked like, but what i didnt know was that he was like 5'5 and really miniature, so i waskind of like O_O LOL but he was such a nice/cool guy and i ended up hanging out with him all day

but im just not into him that way......and hes flirting harcore and im just going along...im a jerk......

^i'm short jane. what the fuck are you trying say? :) good things come in small packages... and they're less likely to try to spike your drink and take advantage of you... because it's more physically challenging... unless they're a little, nuggetty wrestler... especially a female wrestler... a female wrestler that was born male...

and that's why i don't date trans wrestlers or petite women that star in body-building fetish films (only the really large ones).

the end.

i always worry about girls fathers more, but to be honest, the relationship some mothers have with their daughters borders on the pathological.

i mean i'm not a runway model with a huge bank account or perfect by any means, but i am a gentleman and polite and her mom never really iked me, it was weird. but even her i miss, i just don't take well to drastict change literally overnight i guess, but i'm learning to.

^i'm short jane. what the fuck are you trying say? :) good things come in small packages... and they're less likely to try to spike your drink and take advantage of you... because it's more physically challenging... unless they're a little, nuggetty wrestler... especially a female wrestler... a female wrestler that was born male...

and that's why i don't date trans wrestlers or petite women that star in body-building fetish films (only the really large ones).

the end.

its true , my date rape worries immediately vanished when i saw him....

but really

its whats on the inside that counts right.....idk....

http://www.hollywoodinterrupted.com/archives/brandon_davis_heir_abhorrent.phtml

After reading this somewhat lengthy expose, I've added Brandon Davis to my list of Style Icons. I don't think he plays an instrument or sings, but based on what he's pulled off, that guy is more rock and roll than most of the pansies featured on the music weeklies.

That opening pic is on some intergalactic swag as well.

neptune , sick sig,

ugh i suck at rejecting people :(

i went on a sort of blind date with this guy, i knew what he looked like, but what i didnt know was that he was like 5'5 and really miniature, so i waskind of like O_O LOL but he was such a nice/cool guy and i ended up hanging out with him all day

but im just not into him that way......and hes flirting harcore and im just going along...im a jerk......

the 6 foot club is here and waiting

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=56675

i rarely get to wear high fashun cluthingz cuz of my dayjob:(

wut the hell to do..my co workers might think im gay or queer.

only sufu fam and friends understandz.

i'm thinkin of unloading xs-s RO and Cloak to supermarket..ultra:(face..

i will dip into the savings account probably if you do this, pm me some stuff you have. i need to cop something right now, too depressed haha.

fuck the job man. i'm unemployed and wear jawns haha. doesn't matter how many people look at you if you're comfortable in what you wear. people will sense your confidence and look at you in another way.

or not but then fuck that man haha