superconfessional

chasedizzy and i spotted each other outside my school cafe and he said im thinner in person than on the internet :cool:

yeah

it was weird

I was just visiting because I missed the open house

as I walk in i'm like, haha maybe i'll see dino. prolly not though

10 mins later, sits down a guy on his mac jammin out to some tunes

and i'm like

HOLY FUCK

can't be him

i stare at him for a good 15mins cause he looked skinner but the facial hair and the eyes

swing around the dumb photo displays to get a better look

make eye-contact

and i'm like

SUPERFUTURE? DER

and he's like yeah

then we shot the shit

good times.

then i saw him in the street again like hours later on the way to the station

he also told me how he saw leonard leroy and his package smokin cigs this one time

and lunch with kunk

FIT should be good.

yeah

it was weird

I was just visiting because I missed the open house

as I walk in i'm like, haha maybe i'll see dino. prolly not though

10 mins later, sits down a guy on his mac jammin out to some tunes

and i'm like

HOLY FUCK

can't be him

i stare at him for a good 15mins cause he looked skinner but the facial hair and the eyes

swing around the dumb photo displays to get a better look

make eye-contact

and i'm like

SUPERFUTURE? DER

and he's like yeah

then we shot the shit

good times.

then i saw him in the street again like hours later on the way to the station

he also told me how he saw leonard leroy and his package smokin cigs this one time

and lunch with kunk

FIT should be good.

nah you heard me wrong, ive seen leonard and his package many times :rolleyes:

I dont know, someone elses puke is a pandoras box of mystery and disgust. I mean, lets say for example you see that green chunk in someone elses puke? I personally would be thinking, "What in the fucking world could that be? This person is infected."

Ignorance is fear.

exactly what ive concluded

My Great Grandmother passed this morning at 95. Crazy...she lived through both World Wars, the Depression, the first widely produced automobile, the television, lived in Pakistan riding Elephants around when it was still all Indiana Jones style, got to meet her great-great grandson...all this shit. Maybe the most exciting century ever? Sorry to get all touchy feely, just seems like a really interesting time to live to me.

My Great Grandmother passed this morning at 95. Crazy...she lived through both World Wars, the Depression, the first widely produced automobile, the television, lived in Pakistan riding Elephants around when it was still all Indiana Jones style, got to meet her great-great grandson...all this shit. Maybe the most exciting century ever? Sorry to get all touchy feely, just seems like a really interesting time to live to me.

It's kind of a race between my sister and me to see which of us, if any, can produce a great-grandchild for our grandmother before she dies. She's our last remaining grandparent. My sister has gone on the record saying that she doesn't want children (although I think she's changed her position recently), and I'm callous and incapable of apologizing and don't have much of a conscience, so it doesn't look good.

Also, my grandmother herself is feeling the pressure. "I want to see a great-grandchild before I slip off into dementia," she told me. She's also softened her stance on her hardcore Vietphilia in the hopes of increasing the chances of my producing a child in her lifetime. "Chinese are not bad!" she said. "They are okay. Maybe Japanese, too."

Hahaha...so true. My great grandmother started pushing me to have a kid when I was like 16 with the same lines "before I don't remember who you are anymore". I feel really lucky that the wife and I were able to let her meet our son while she was still coherent, it was definitely a great thing for her to experience.

today while i was doing a photoshoot i got hit on and invited to the house of an old italian garbageman and had a half hour conversation with really awesome homeless war vet guys about how i can approach all the homeless guys in nyc to get any pictures i want

I confess I check every day if 808s and Heartbreak has leaked. Most people here aren't feeling du but I will love that shit and I know it.

I have faitht hat the shittiest collection of singles will come together to be the greatest album of all time.

Like a really big picture that looks retarded up close but when you back off it's a masterpiece.

It's kind of a race between my sister and me to see which of us, if any, can produce a great-grandchild for our grandmother before she dies. She's our last remaining grandparent. My sister has gone on the record saying that she doesn't want children (although I think she's changed her position recently), and I'm callous and incapable of apologizing and don't have much of a conscience, so it doesn't look good.

Also, my grandmother herself is feeling the pressure. "I want to see a great-grandchild before I slip off into dementia," she told me. She's also softened her stance on her hardcore Vietphilia in the hopes of increasing the chances of my producing a child in her lifetime. "Chinese are not bad!" she said. "They are okay. Maybe Japanese, too."

My granny is already freefalling into dementia but it's the same for me on the grandchildren front. She's still compus enough to strongly protest that " I don't bring her no slanty eyed babies" though.

Hahaha...so true. My great grandmother started pushing me to have a kid when I was like 16 with the same lines "before I don't remember who you are anymore". I feel really lucky that the wife and I were able to let her meet our son while she was still coherent, it was definitely a great thing for her to experience.

my grandma forgot my name when she was like...83 maybe? she's still kicking around, i think she's 94 now, it's looking like she might see a great grandkid or 2. There's really no pressure since my sister and I are 18 and 21, respectively, however my whole family has bets on when my sis will get herself knocked up. it's gotta come soon haha

I confess I got Fallout 3 last night and played it non-stop until I passed out a few hours ago and took a dank ass nap, also I confess that I bought an XBL headset for the sole reason of hearing Leonard Leroy's voice

Homo to the max.