superconfessional

I've been having this recurring thought every time I step foot on campus... seems to me that a couple years ago skinny jeans and flats on a girl was an instant sign of something special. nowadays it's everywhere you go and I'm often left wondering what the next level will look like

I've been having this recurring thought every time I step foot on campus... seems to me that a couple years ago skinny jeans and flats on a girl was an instant sign of something special. nowadays it's everywhere you go and I'm often left wondering what the next level will look like

seriously?

pretty sure all highschool girls have been wearing that for years now

Sometimes it only takes a few simple things to make you feel the sweetness of life: The real taste of classic caramel with a smooth and delicious milky filling.

Discover the wonderful taste of Milkfuls® - The candy with the delicious milky filling.

08milkfuls.jpg

they really emphasize the milk

This makes me sound like such a bitch but...

My girlfriend wants to get a lip piercing,and I'm seriously freaking out because I can't stand them. It's just one major major major turnoff for me. And I've told her that I find them to be the most unattractive thing in the world, but I told her to do what she wants. And now I'm seriously afraid that she will.

But yeah, superconfess because I can't find anyone else to talk to.

But this whole freakout is probably just all the stress from the past + present week coming out at once.

This makes me sound like such a bitch but...

My girlfriend wants to get a lip piercing,and I'm seriously freaking out because I can't stand them. It's just one major major major turnoff for me. And I've told her that I find them to be the most unattractive thing in the world, but I told her to do what she wants. And now I'm seriously afraid that she will.

But yeah, superconfess because I can't find anyone else to talk to.

But this whole freakout is probably just all the stress from the past + present week coming out at once.

Jesus you sound like the biggest fucking piece of shit in the world.

Are you a huge douche? Seriously. It's a fucking lip ring playa. Stop being such a bitch.

You sound like you wanna suck dick, which ain't too bad. I mean, I suck dick everyday. Why don't you ditch that lip ringed little whore you're fucking now and come suck mine?

When my girlfriend was going to get her bellybutton pierced on my birthday (nothing against them, but would have gotten in the way) I threatened to buy shiny pants and she didn't. If that helps at all.

That doesn't help him at all you stupid fat piece of shit.

^LOL at your cwg vs hipsterette posts

speakin of cwg, im applying for corny white reality show, what a joke!! not my idea...but LOL at the questions im asked ont he survey, they want mean girls :(

yo, wtf. you're in hs and you're light years ahead, but what the fuck do i know, you could have cwg personality NO HATE. but seriously, wtf is with this are you mad at me for posting am i doing something wrongggggg? wtf jane, you never respond to my posts as it is and you chose the one that easiest to make fun of WTH WHAT DID I DO 2 U??!?!!?

!

^brown man man and white century 21 trip this week?

Think I'm gonna go on sunday. Reward myself for getting through a season of tennis/not spending money on jetsetting.

I've noticed instead of typing like keagan half the time now, I type like Lib. wtf yo

if you don't have any experience in an advertising related field your best bet would be to get an internship/co-op(if you school has it) to get your foot in the door. i don't mean to be pessimistic but don't expect much until you have experience and you're finished school.

My school has co-op, i enrolled into that program.. But right now the school isn't providing many resources in terms of job choices. So i'm out on my own looking for companies to speak to, have a 30 minute meeting with a supervisor to get some advice on the industry and stuff.

I know you're not trying to be pessimistic, a lot of people tell me that. But I can't just sit on my ass all day wondering when my school will have enough jobs to choose from.

For now, I'm trying to get a hold of Taxi, Leo Burnett, BBDO and Ogilvy.. If I dont get anything there, i'll move into the smaller companies in Toronto

yo, wtf. you're in hs and you're light years ahead, but what the fuck do i know, you could have cwg personality NO HATE. but seriously, wtf is with this are you mad at me for posting am i doing something wrongggggg? wtf jane, you never respond to my posts as it is and you chose the one that easiest to make fun of WTH WHAT DID I DO 2 U??!?!!?

what the fuck. jane's in high school? i feel like a pedophile. i hope you didn't cover your face in your latest waywt because of a certain neg rep.

sometimes i feel like a homosexual when i stare at another man's backpocket, just to see if it's a familiar brand. but i stop short of actually being homosexual and saying things like nice jeans, which people really just think means nice ass.

what the fuck. jane's in high school? i feel like a pedophile. i hope you didn't cover your face in your latest waywt because of a certain neg rep.

sometimes i feel like a homosexual when i stare at another man's backpocket, just to see if it's a familiar brand. but i stop short of actually being homosexual and saying things like nice jeans, which people really just think means nice ass.

I too find my eyes wandering to a guy's backpockets inadvertently to check out their "arcuates".