superconfessional

^^ i wonder if he schedules it in a planner

i think if he were to grab your spunk rag, he'd notice the coarse feeling of your hardened spunk and immediately know that something is wrong.

i say do it on purpose.

*edit

LOL at vs toto's new avatar...its epic!

This motherfucker is playing Johnny Dillinger all over a La-Z Boy twice a week.

You need a hobby man, start a stamp collection or something.

dude, you act like 10 minutes two times out of my week is going to put a real dent in my productivity.

i dont really schedule when im going to beat off, either. im sure im speaking for more than a few of you on this. it just so happens i get in that mood looking at the cwg thread usually no more no less than twice in a week. its also heavily dependent on how much (if any) sex im getting that week. i should do a study on my beat off patterns. popular science magazine would eat that shit up.

maxamillian- I deleted all my lookbook pics awhile back. I tried deleting my account but it wouldn't let me (the link to delete doesn't work), so i just deleted the pics. I still +hype people occasionally.

maxamillian- I deleted all my lookbook pics awhile back. I tried deleting my account but it wouldn't let me (the link to delete doesn't work), so i just deleted the pics. I still +hype people occasionally.

I'm not too concerned. If worse comes to worse I'll do the same thing, but the girl from back home is kinda cute. And her best friend is extremely cute (I used to smoke with these chicks)

It wasn't just that for me. Lookbook really blew up, and after looking at pics and comments on there, i just stopped caring and didn't really want my lame ass pics associated with it. Cute chicks make everything worth it though so i can't blame you

It wasn't just that for me. Lookbook really blew up, and after looking at pics and comments on there, i just stopped caring and didn't really want my lame ass pics associated with it. Cute chicks make everything worth it though so i can't blame you

yeah.

but I can see where you're coming from

I give it maybe another look or two then I'm out.

I don't wear thrifted shit so I can't compete with all the photographer-model-muse-student-alcoholic-poet-writer-voyeur-fashionista-cutthroat-artist-actor-magician's out there on the internet.

Yea, that's the other thing. I don't really care about getting really artsy photo shoot type stuff and i feel that's what 75% of the site is about so i don't really fit in.

I don't want to do anything this weekend except smoke copious amounts of marijuana and read a shitload of Modernist poetry.

Do I need to add a "nohomo" to this or is this actually not a homosexual sort of thing to do?

geek- that sounds pretty dope. You should drive here and do that all weekend con me. I'll go to the store and make fiber one muffins. I just found out that company made muffins. I hear they're tasty and keep you super regular.

i might have the worst memory ever. i cant fucking remember where i put anything.

and i wish it was because of me smoking, but its not. its always been bad.

sometimes its easy for me to forgive ppl and forget how much some things hurt b/c i cant really remember how i felt or somehow ive disassociated myself from that feeling already...

wtf indeed...the other day i dreamt I was stuck in some tall ass building hunting down zombies with a freaking bow...i was owning..it was epic.

i might have the worst memory ever. i cant fucking remember where i put anything.

and i wish it was because of me smoking, but its not. its always been bad.

sometimes its easy for me to forgive ppl and forget how much some things hurt b/c i cant really remember how i felt or somehow ive disassociated myself from that feeling already...

gives new meaning to the words comfortably numb....my ex should learn from you julz :D

I confess that I drank beer while making butternut squash risotto, and cut myself with my awesome knife 2 times because of it, then, in a completely unrelated event got a gnarly cardboard paper cut on the cuticle of the thumb that I cut earlier...

superconfession

so me and a friend are driving to this city near by to pick up a friend so she can hang out w/us for a few weeks...first thing she tells me before we take off "dont get a ticket"

well we're about 20 mins from her house and this ugly bizzle pulls up in a 350z and revs her engine at me...at this moment i know im toast but i decide to make it interesting by down-shifting and double clutching to the best of my abilities

of course i get owned and well i just keep on driving

red and blue flash in my rearview......narc pulls me over and says

cop: "you know i can arrest you for street racing; were you racing?"

me: "oh no no no no no no no no of course not!" *big grin on my face

(kinda like this:

)

cop: "do you know that girl?"

me: "nah man im not even from here"

and well thats it..i got away with a speeding ticket...the only reason that ticket didnt ruin my day/week

i overheard another cop over the radio saying they got her too

lesson learned? racing is bad mmkay?

Not really a confession but fuck it...

Today my car was stolen, this is the second time in about 2 years that this has happen (same car as before). First time I got pretty damn lucky and got my car back with nothing missing, it doesn't seem I'm going to have the same luck this time.

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

^ she could grow them out and get them shaped differently maybe?

whatcha working with?

and i dont think youre shallow, i think eyebrows make a huuuuuuge difference.

Sometimes my dreams and real life become a blurr because I dream of really mundane every day things, so sometimes I cant remember if things happened or not. If my memory of things is vague, I choose not to talk about them, just in case they never happened to save myself the embarrasment.