superconfessional

Well just now my host mother came and talked to me and told me how violent my host father is, after, of course telling me that he cheated on her with women over the internet. Meanwhile crying.

What is her definition of 'cheating over the internet'? If he fucked some girl he met over the internet, then that's pretty fucked.

If he just perved on some 15 year olds, he's probably got a lookbook account.

If he perved on a well dressed 16 year old, his name must be edmund.

Well just now my host mother came and talked to me and told me how violent my host father is, after, of course telling me that he cheated on her with women over the internet. Meanwhile crying.

This isn't awkward in the least no.

Is she hot? Take advantage of that shit. Though if she's getting cheated on then she's probably ugly.

What is her definition of 'cheating over the internet'? If he fucked some girl he met over the internet, then that's pretty fucked.

If he just perved on some 15 year olds, he's probably got a lookbook account.

If he perved on a well dressed 16 year old, his name must be edmund.

He went and met with them, and somewhere along the line, he moved out. However, for whatever reason he has moved back in..so I'm guessing he did fuck one (or two by the way she's making it sound..)

PS Nice try, his name is Allan.

Is she hot? Take advantage of that shit. Though if she's getting cheated on then she's probably ugly.

Too bad I'm not interested in a 53 year old French lady. I'm straight, and as DUM said, a female..

Diddy: I'm still a high proponent of the confessional. I always try to make at least part of every post in here a public confession.

Confession: I'm bored and frustrated because the things I keep trying to do keep not working out... so now I'm selling Infiniti's until something finally bites.

Ok here's a semi-long rant..

Who here HATES girls in sororities? I don't want to say they're sorostitutes and put out or anything, though they may, but they are all the same. All dressed in hot pants and american apparel sweatshirts. If not that, they wear some greek life shirt or something, but wahtever it is, be it North Face Denali jackets, they all look alike, even down to their glasses if they have them.

I'm currently sitting in a psychology class and am surrounded by 6 of them, and I swear, give me 5 drinks and I'll start confusing them all and thinking they're all related. Black hair, fake- tans, ones that are full blown orange, or are fading since it's winter.

Oh and shit, 4 of them are on Blackberry's as I type this, on AIM or something. All own MacBooks, as well.

It's such a turn off right now, I don't even think I would want to be in their company when I'm drinking.

Who's with me?

i feel u dude. i rly do.

but broads like that... that's a free meal mayne.

might as well be a cow in the pasture with its head stuck at the bottom of the fence; somebody gonna get pregnant.

Ok here's a semi-long rant..

Who here HATES girls in sororities? I don't want to say they're sorostitutes and put out or anything, though they may, but they are all the same. All dressed in hot pants and american apparel sweatshirts. If not that, they wear some greek life shirt or something, but wahtever it is, be it North Face Denali jackets, they all look alike, even down to their glasses if they have them.

I'm currently sitting in a psychology class and am surrounded by 6 of them, and I swear, give me 5 drinks and I'll start confusing them all and thinking they're all related. Black hair, fake- tans, ones that are full blown orange, or are fading since it's winter.

Oh and shit, 4 of them are on Blackberry's as I type this, on AIM or something. All own MacBooks, as well.

It's such a turn off right now, I don't even think I would want to be in their company when I'm drinking.

Who's with me?

you just described my co-workers.

they like eating pints of ice cream and talking about their weight

they update their facebook whenever they're sad

they keep inviting me to "ladies night out"

god i hate these bitches

i want to urinate on their paychecks

you just described my co-workers.

they like eating pints of ice cream and talking about their weight

they update their facebook whenever they're sad

they keep inviting me to "ladies night out"

god i hate these bitches

i want to urinate on their paychecks

are you a guy or girl

confession: ive been afraid of becoming too attached to anyone for over a year now

on the plus side it has prevented me from ever stagnating i guess

edit: knucks you should be glad they exist (no hate)

why should i be glad? they kinda ruin it for me and make my dick go limp

edit: they remind me of my ex, who wasn't a sorority girl, but was jewish and had dark hair and all those physical characteristics.

edit: they remind me of my ex, who wasn't a sorority girl, but was a fucking JAP and had dark hair and all those physical characteristics. her nose was so big that the one time i tried to eat her out, the tip poked me in the eye, and i am forever traumatized when it comes to face-fucking a girl.

corrected to reflect reality.