superconfessional

she was actually the wealthiest and best-bred (on paper) woman i dated. family prolly had platinum piss-sinks all over their mansion.

epic story kunk...must have been some lady

i never want to live with a guy now, ive lived with all girls most of my life and after these past few pages (well after browsing many threads in this forum) i am sure i want to keep it that way

but really

girls who pee in places that arent toilets make me uncomfortable but at the same time you know youre gonna have a crazy story when you hang with them

i only know a couple of girls like this but i plan to meet more,

guys who pee in sinks arent crazy theyre just lazy

sink pee story:

i was in the dorms and went to the bathroom

i found my suite mate leg up on the sink 10 seconds away from whipping his cock out and unloading

he was totally smashed and was startled when i came into the bathroom

he said that the toilet was for throwing up and the sink was for peeing

i ended up NOT going to that bathroom and later went to sleep

he was puking out his guts the whole night

It's really not, is it?

:(

yeah, one time at a music festival, I saw this CWG I went to school with stumble into the mens toilet thing, all fucked up, not really knowing what was going on, she drops her jeans and backs into the urinal like a delivery truck and just sprays urine all over it, with a real queezy look on her face. then she stumbled outside. I went over and said are you alight? told her what I just saw and she didnt even remember doing it like 2 mins before.

it wasnt even hot in a vulnerable way, like when you see a hot chick with a broken leg

I really really really really love Blur

Also, is it sorta typical of bro-middle eastern dudes to be like, very overly friendly and sorta to assume they know you because they wanna put on a good front because I know their cousins are out blowing up Mosques and Coalition bases?

I'm a fuck tonight. hah

when the toilet gets clogged by my epic shits i pee in the sink and/or bathtub because im too lazy to unclog

my cousins are bro injuns but i still love them

i think im too white/yellow washed to be a bro injun

maybe he knows you're jewish and wants to declare jihad on your poophole.

possibly, but whenever I pass him on the way to the stairs, he runs up to me for a bro-pound (obamabump for the rest of you) and like is very intent on starting conversation. I mean, plenty of people want my jew gold, but brown-nosing isn't gonna get you any closer.

Also, is it sorta typical of bro-middle eastern dudes to be like, very overly friendly and sorta to assume they know you because they wanna put on a good front because I know their cousins are out blowing up Mosques and Coalition bases?

they are overly friendly because they either hate you for being white or want to be white like you

hell no, the victims need you, I meant you about to get paid to multi task, as in doing food AND steez at once

oh it will happen man. Look for tacos in the Sydney area maybe 2010'ish as well. You'll recognize it because it'll be the all Asian-staffed Mexican place serving up decent Mexican food.

oh it will happen man. Look for tacos in the Sydney area maybe 2010'ish as well. You'll recognize it because it'll be the all Asian-staffed Mexican place serving up decent Mexican food.

world domination? you planning on yourself and winq moving by then, or just shipping cheap labour over from the motherland?

I'm not sure about winq, he may have to mind the other shop we are about to start, but he may be in. mrip is gonna be doing beachside tacos.

We'll probably hire some tiny-waisted asian girl to do the dirty work.

me and my IRL friends are chilling and watching movies

we all have our laptops out

movie schedule is:

my sassy girl (american)

batman beyond movie (currently watching)

my sassy girl (korean)

yesterday was chow yun fat night

the killer and better tomorrow

I have to go drive like 4 or 5 hours to see my sister tomorrow. The roads will probably be flooded, my car is too low for that shit, and meeting up with my sister usually means having to eat at a vegetarian restaurant, drinking a bit, and getting into a fight and tears.

suit yourself, but you gonna feel bad is some other taco truck dudes take it and make bank, and infest all the European backpackers on the beach before you do.

I can pass on the obnoxious drunk German backpacker girls as well, they make me feel awkward with that accent of theirs.

Sydney taco place is gonna be like my moment of pre-30's zen; reasonably tanned Asian girls, a bit of the beach, and cheap real estate.

This thread is full of hilarity tonight. Pee stories are magnificent.

My dorm freshmen year was shaped like an "L". There was one bathroom on each wing, one was male, one was female, and they switched them halfway through the year. There was a thing called the utility closet (or "tity closet" as the rearranged paper cut-out letters stated) which had like a vacuum and sink in it, and everyone's key card opened it. That sink was notoriously peed in by all the dudes on those nights where you don't wanna walk too far to pee.

In other pee stories, I saw a chick pee off an overpass onto traffic, and the same chick pee in the middle of the dorm hallway.

There was also the chick who sidled drunkenly up to a coffee table in the dorm common room and proceeded to take a seat on it and piss as if it were the john.

I also apparently briefly peed on my armoir on the night of my 21st birthday before my ex yelled at me and I stopped and finished in the baffroom.

I also peed out of the second story dorm hallway window freshmen year, though I don't remember doing it.

That is all.

I'm seriously gonna have words with my roommate. The air conditioning does NOT need to be on all the time. Honestly, it's fucking always 68 degrees in our room with it off and yet he comes in at 2 in the morning sweating from being off somewhere playing parlor games with his homo-ass theatre friends and drinking peach schnaps in solo cups. Fuck.

collegeeeee

so today i thought about it

and decided yea

At work, I put on my dbss moons

put my feet up on the table

put my headphones on

cranked up dat iphone

blasted my comp to "PLAYA WHY U HATIN"

threw stuff at people who walked by

and watched a dude in a panda costume chase a drunk kid through the building

I tried taking a nap but ordered food instead

I can't believe I get paid for this