superconfessional

84578-9.jpg

Theres probably only about 5 guys at most in this forum who could last a round with her.

I would hope so, she's a trained fighter. Let's put her in with a male boxer of her class who weighs the same.

the shittiest boxer would still fuck me you and everyone else up under queensbury rules.

i just realized i have never put any effort into anything, and i regret it.

I often feel like that. But then sometimes I tell myself "I should put all I have in that..." and then a few day passes and I'm like "Uh, fuck it." I want to do stuff and put effort in it, and not at the same time...

well i'm not like a deadbeat stoner type, i still do shit, but i'm kind of a bare minimum kind of du.

Same for me. I guess I actually do a lot of things compare to some others, but I feel like it's not enough, like I'm not using all my potential, or something like that...

And I procrastinate a lot on "important" things. Like my health insurrance card has been expired for something like 6 months... And all I have to do is go take a picture at the drugstore and bring the papers to the office next to my hourse...

tell her this series of jokes -

how do you fix a woman's watch?

doesn't matter, there's a clock on the stove.

why do women have smaller feet than men?

so they can stand closer to the stove.

why did the woman cross the road?

doesn't matter, what the fuck is she doing out of the kitchen?

why shouldn't women play hockey?

there's no ice between the kitchen in the bedroom.

want to hear a joke?

womens rights

Same for me. I guess I actually do a lot of things compare to some others, but I feel like it's not enough, like I'm not using all my potential, or something like that...

And I procrastinate a lot on "important" things. Like my health insurrance card has been expired for something like 6 months... And all I have to do is go take a picture at the drugstore and bring the papers to the office next to my hourse...

yes exactly!

I hate the fact that I'm asian.

alright bro, we can help you bro, welcome to the house of alpha omega delta. please grab a can of keystone and unzip your pants bro.

Mass...I feel you on the minimalism. I tend to do shit just to "get by"

BUT, it's a pain in the ass a year down the road when you realize that you should have done more instead of just "getting by"

:(

i haven't gotten any exciting personal emails for like a month now. :( I have not really talked to any of my corny real life friends on AIM for a long time either. I am doing the internet bare minimum really, this website, 2 fluff blogs i read, and I browse vintage car listings.

alright bro, we can help you bro, welcome to the house of alpha omega delta. please grab a can of keystone and unzip your pants bro.

that might make it worse.. way too many of them at my school are in the "asian frat".. they actually came up to me and asked me to join. seriously. :mad: