superconfessional

Nicole, this old friend of mine from elementary school, told me that the first memory she has of me is me coming up to her on the playground and asking if I could play with her Polly Pocket.

and that was when you and her both knew you were destined to become an American Gladiator.

Nicole, this old friend of mine from elementary school, told me that the first memory she has of me is me coming up to her on the playground and asking if I could play with her Polly Pocket.

polly-pocket.jpg

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

My grandfather only has 2 to 6 months to live.

fuck.... im sorry to hear that. same thing wiht my grandmother... she still has life left but shes gonna be gone forever. very strange feeling especially when you've been raised by him / her.

chin up, caplock!

and cheers.

Im debating wether i should have a new wallet made or i should buy one. I'm thinking the former because i know if i bought one i wouldnt settle for anything cheap...

hmm...

why not just get a cheap one? go to t.j. maxx or marshall's or something, honestly, a wallet remains in your pocket 90% of the time, so it's not exactly the most prominent fashion accessory.

idkk well getting one made would be about 250 pesos so that would be the cheap alternative.

anyways, how was graduation nig?

good good.

i wrote about it like 2 pages ago.

im me for more info or sumfin.

I think left over food tastes better then when they're fresh. Examples would be left over pizza or pasta from the night before. Also another confession, i made out with my best friend last night, i'm not sure if she remenbers and i'm not sure if i should talk to her about it.

just wait til she's drunk with you again. she'll remember but it'll seem like a good idea. slowly start to make your move while she's slightly more sobre each time an eventually she won't even realize how big a mistake she's making.

Yea this works just ask dolly