superconfessional

ellen burstyn's character was the saddest thing about that movie

you didnt like ass to ass?

Tyro yeah Toronto is depressing as well. must be the weather. Windsor is 1000X worse.

yea for real she made me so fucking depressed, more depressed than harry n shit cuz i mean young dumb ppl do crayze shit but the old lady was scammed for real damn

also ass to ass was great scene, dunno if mine was full unedit version, still erotisized me thouugh

yo cinderella u live in kw rite

you shoudla came tonight and i cud direct a re-enactment

wait, was that creepy? oh i sorry if dat creepy i dun wanna be creeper my parole dude says i cant be creepy no more after i put my dick in dat lil boyz asshole

anyways, ass to ass like dildo in two vagine and then they slap ass together thrust mmm so like two sided dildo in two vagina and they pumpin like reeboks

YEEYUH it hot for real if u got guy u got ur eye on, show him vid of u ass2ass a girl he will go 4 u fasho

I don't live near you.

how did I manage to miss a dildo? I figured it was something like that but I wasn't sure. I was always like 'um w/e there are worse things you could be doing than rubbing your ass on someone.'

there's stranger stuff out there.

go redtube the video where belladonna gets this huge ass circumference black cylinder jammed into her throat and ass and she proceeds to assfuck a baseball bat.

today, i caught a cockroach.

i made it a home. (i will feed it junk food everyday)

its now my pet. and i call him pablo.

pics later.

When I was a kid, I'd capture little cockroaches or crickets and trap them under emptied party poppers. It was my little payback for them getting into the pantry.

xpopper.gif

^that w/o the streamers. It was like my own mini bomb chamber.

somronr nrrd to do houdton s fsvor snd bloe thi dhithole up to hell. place is filler with ture jeans skirts with nasty ass air force one ugly no ass hoes and dumbass hoddie wearing monkeys im ready to slap a nigga

i'm scared to get my wisdom teeth pulled :(

i already had one of these done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY459kTn32c

and i'm going to need it done again.

both at the bottom are growing towards my teeth, sideways, and at the top, i have one growing sideways outward, and another one is somewhere it should be.

what the fucking fuck.

i'm scared to get my wisdom teeth pulled :(

You'll be fine, mang.

When I had that shit done, I slept for the whole day. The orthodontist should give you steroids to help out...only annoying thing is not being able to eat solid food for a bit. Rinse the sockets correctly after every meal to avoid infections, and you'll feel fine after a week.

EDIT: To avoid cluttering up the thread with practical advice...here's my superconfessional of the day: For the last two hours, I've been trying to figure out when the 3G iphone will be available in stores. I know Jobs will unveil it on the 9th at the WWDC Keynote, but I'm not sure when it'll be available for purchase online. Immediately? Or later this month?

did your dentist tell you that if you pulled your top wisdom teeth, it'll hurt when you breathe?

were you awake when they pulled your teeth out? i was awake when they pulled one of mine out, and to be awake when they pull out my other 2 (maybe 3 if they can find the tooth) just freaks me the fuck out.

dude said it'd be hella expensive. i don't have dental insurance so it'll be an assload of cash.

i was given some chill pills before the procedure so that kinda worked. i was so numbed, but i could feell the screwdriver-like tool he used to pry out the tooth.

did you watch that youtube video? that's the perfect example of what i went through. :(

and i just said dentist, i don't know if he's an ortho.

lol i have a fear of being put to sleep with gases, too. sounds fun though... to wake up and not know what the fuck just happened.

dude said it'd be hella expensive. i don't have dental insurance so it'll be an assload of cash.

i was given some chill pills before the procedure so that kinda worked. i was so numbed, but i could feell the screwdriver-like tool he used to pry out the tooth.

did you watch that youtube video? that's the perfect example of what i went through. :(

and i just said dentist, i don't know if he's an ortho.

lol i have a fear of being put to sleep with gases, too. sounds fun though... to wake up and not know what the fuck just happened.

Yeah, just watched it. That procedure seemed rushed. Like one of the commentors mentioned, he could've damaged a nerve.

Orthodontists are more specialized than dentists. Some dentists do perform wisdom teeth extractions, but they're not as reliable and skilled.

About being gassed...you aren't exactly lucid or coherent when you wake up (like from a nap or something). It's more of a groggy, dazed state. I remember being wheeled away in a chair from the facility and placed in the back of a car then I woke up in my bed with a giant ice pack. I think this would be a more expensive option, considering your lack of insurance.

Hope it all goes well, mang.

I actually don't remember coming out of surgery. My next lucid memory after the injection was waking in bed. I wish I could've had video of how I must have stumbled out of the office and into the car.

I'll probably need mine out soon too, not too worried about the actual teeth pulling, as I've had 5 out at once before with just local anesthetic, I just despise needles.