superconfessional

haha nice post for 666 keagan.

chard - hope pooch is doin ok...that shit is fucked. i cant understand who would do that to a defenceless animal.

confession....i just went to subway to buy some cookies. i asked for 6. she gave me 8. i ate them all in an empty carpark, by myself. some of the cookies (i think they were the m and m ones, although they couldve been the double choc....maybe even both) were still warm, and the chocolate was all melty and oozed all over my fingers like some sort of sweet love juice. it was very erotic.

now i feel pretty gross, and my throat is sore. all in all, it was $3.50 well spent.

while it may seem to be on the same topic, this is totally unrelated....

i have had some food/body image related issues/problems for as long as i can remember....since i was a little child. i hope they arent beginning to resurface.

aaaaaaaaaaalso....i started tracking on the new album yesterday, and the rest of the guys started last weekend.

i'm very very very very anxious/excited/stressed/concerned/happy about it....

and......it's my birthday next wednesday. you guys should throw me a superparty, or at the very least do a superfart in your hand and give me a birthday supercupcake, just like my brothers and best friends would.

ahaha somehow youre deepseated emotional problems and anxiety are really funny.

regardless, where are you guys going into the studio? i've never recorded at an official "studio" just some off demos and a single @ a 2nd-tier recording bunker somewhere in NJ.. kinda gross now that i think about it. it was at least 100 ft below ground - i think it was a fallout shelter once.

btw, if you're worried about eating 8 cookies and having awful self-image problems - go to the gym a couple times a week. doesnt hurt. you feel better, you look better, and you just are generally more happy. then when you get home, you can be sad again. its like the perfect scheme.

I remember a year or so ago I was trying to get a simple gram of weed and I ran into this guy at school and he offered me some freebased cocaine, and I swear, I still regret not taking it. I am sick of hearing kids say "wut r u on cracK1!>!?".

basically, tomorrow, I am going to find myself a rock or two and throw my life away.

dude, you're a 16 year old upper/middle class white kid, presumably living in suburbia.

just stick that shit up your nose like everyone else.

my manager just called me, and i think i'm about to get fired from my first job ever. i actually feel sick.
I wrecked the delivery vehicle on my first ever delivery working for a local pizza place.

Didn't get fired.

Don't know how that worked out.

clopek, don't stress it too much. there are other jobs out there. i've been fired before, and i was bummed at first, but i got over it realizing that i A) need money B) knew that there are other jobs out there

jay, hah. that is all.

isn't jonnyred a sweetheart. get better fits.

(oh shit)

Aw I'm just joshing you. Jobs are everywhere so long as youre not too proud. I worked at a deli for a year and it was fucking sweet. Made probably about the same as I do now, plus tips.

As for my fits, I now have a girlfriend that helps me out immensly. I'm terrible with colors, but she's a graphic designer, so she tells me what goes and what looks terrible. I showed up to her place once with a maroon jacket and a red shirt and she laughed in my face.

I need to get some batteries (or a better digital camera) so I can post more WAYWTs for massive neg rep

i wantd to tap the nun in nacho libre so bad..........................................................

didnt see it so I'm assuming you mean Jack Black

didnt see it so I'm assuming you mean Jack Black

maybe jackblack too... nahhhhhhhh

naw jackblack is not a nun, he is a friar.. i specifically mentioned NUN in my post. the nun is hot..

will i go to hell for thinking about a nun like that even though its a movie?

maybe jackblack too... nahhhhhhhh

naw jackblack is not a nun, he is a friar.. i specifically mentioned NUN in my post. the nun is hot..

will i go to hell for thinking about a nun like that even though its a movie?

you'll be okay theres no such thing as hell and yes SisterEncarnacion * toodle deedle diddle dee * is sexy i'd hump her

ahaha somehow youre deepseated emotional problems and anxiety are really funny.

regardless, where are you guys going into the studio? i've never recorded at an official "studio" just some off demos and a single @ a 2nd-tier recording bunker somewhere in NJ.. kinda gross now that i think about it. it was at least 100 ft below ground - i think it was a fallout shelter once.

btw, if you're worried about eating 8 cookies and having awful self-image problems - go to the gym a couple times a week. doesnt hurt. you feel better, you look better, and you just are generally more happy. then when you get home, you can be sad again. its like the perfect scheme.

glad i could be of some entertainment dude :D

we are recording at a studio here in perth called 'bergerk!'...we did the last album with the same engineer, and my other band did our first EP with him as well. great guy, good rates, easy to work with, and great for bouncing ideas off of one another. its gonna be a long process though....we are aiming for a feb release date.

and re the cookies - im not too concerned, that was a bit of a laugh more than anything. i probably have some self-image issues....definitely not the self esteem issues i once had though. i need to get off my ass and exercise again though. i used to run ~30km weekly....havent done it in way too long.

another confession......i am very good at setting myself up for punishment.

also, i am ridiculously excited about my holiday at the end of the year. japan and hong kong for a month.

to the young woman who sat down on the subway directly across from me,

with the perfect i-just-crawled-out-of-bed shoulder length curly hair,

and the crisp short puff-sleeved shirt with the delicate white

bow tied underneath the collar, and the perfect little white nails,

and the screamingly authentic Louis Vuitton purse, and the

brown Prada skirt, and the delicate white flats.

thank god you were looking at your Blackberry the entire time,

because i only stopped staring at you when i got off the train.

you shouldve stalked her..;)

Guest Airjamie

Wait, this is the subway right? You mean you didnt rape her?

didn't move in for the rape, and didn't flirt.

i know my place. flirting with her would have been like an alcoholic walking into

a ritzy private school and asking to drive the school bus blindfolded.

didn't move in for the rape, and didn't flirt.

i know my place. flirting with her would have been like an alcoholic walking into

a ritzy private school and asking to drive the school bus blindfolded.

that old trick has yet to be unsuccessful for me....you should've tried your luck.

shit i got a date tonight and i only got 4 hours of sleep last night. just got back from driving my dad to NJ, and i gotta do work for the next couple of hours. i napped for like an hour, but i'd kill for some uppers or something. im gonna go eat to make myself feel better.

good thing its only like 2.