superconfessional

put up a pic lol. or get that stuff in the things you love thread.

i've been having a great day today.

i woke up feeling not-sick except for losing my voice. i went surfing in the morning and came back just in time for lunch. i made incredible amounts of food. i got super baked. went to the reservoir and swam in it for hours. drove around, got ice cream, went hiking. laid on my back in a huge field and just relaxed.

i like today.

i can deal with unforgettable feelings that i rather not have well, the moment they start coming out of my mouth is when hell breaks loose. feeling emo as fuck, can't sleep and i reminiscence listening to reflection eternal and voodoo.

I can't dress properly during summer, I either try and wear what I'd wear in winter, minus a coat (and boil myself to death) or I wear shorts and a t-shirt. Quite boring really.

Its summer everyday in Singapore :(

i wear the same thing, everyday. I'm actually getting a re-up on the 6-pack of Hanes V necks from my mom in the mail, Express Mail steelo. Mad love to my boy simpboi.

We've decided on an Interlagos Blue E60 M5 btw.

the one i was looking at was ivory with black wood, I'd be ok with that. It's just for going to the supermarket and department stores and valet'ing at restaurants.

hmm, a bunch of a nice cars were uploaded to this used car site i watch, including a cheap E46 M3, and I wouldn't mind having one of those a city/share with woman car.

I haven't driven an E60 M5 yet but supposedly the 6MT sucks shit too, it was just an NA concession piece and they all came back as lemons too.

truth. weren't the same ones as the e39 m5 transmissions? also, did you consider deep monaco blue? it's my favorite car color, blue in the sun but black at night.

i had a great day yesterday and i'm going to miss the bay in the fall.