superconfessional

Another girl just left my apartment from last night. I'm meeting my gf in an hour. Then meeting another girl for dinner tomorrow since my gf is out of town. I'm a horrible person....

Now I realized why I dont like danceclubs. There are people there who just try way too hard. I never understood the concept of bottle service, if I ever opened up my own nightclub. It would be bring your own bottle. 350 for a bottle of grey goose? Thats insane!

I want to start a true speakeasy for a couple of months, basically only for a small group of people, the whole idea is there and it's genius if I may say so myself, the space is there, the moment is right, it would take minimum input from me to get it started and I feel like it would be an instant succes, yet there is something that is holding me back...

i sometimes wonder why i am born an introvert. what benefits are there to begin with, being an introvert??? i hate it how i'm unable to make much conversations or even making conversations with new people i meet. i feel quite stupid in that aspect.

and to have that "hi-bye" shit going on in school with acquaintances/ex-project mates. i would somehow always act like i did not see that someone i know, walk past me in school just so that i could skip the awkwardness of saying hi.

I want to start a true speakeasy for a couple of months, basically only for a small group of people, the whole idea is there and it's genius if I may say so myself, the space is there, the moment is right, it would take minimum input from me to get it started and I feel like it would be an instant succes, yet there is something that is holding me back...

That actually sounds really badass, and in these times I really think it'd do well. At the very least it'd be more of an excuse for people to drink and if it's specifically made for a short life span, Romanticize going out.

No "what if's." Gotta stay true to the concept. Speakeasy not meant to live forever. And if you're lucky you become the next Rockafeller.

As for bottle service, it is pretty hilarious. I had a friend lose his mind and do nothing but bottle service for three straight weekends. I just sat back and watched the hilarity as random people who wouldn't normally glance at us tried to start casual conversations.

Is it money thats the issue? Cause I mean, thats when you go out and find investors with similar ideas, but then again, I wouldn't want you to have to dilute your own vision for someone else who is only looking for profit...

That actually sounds really badass, and in these times I really think it'd do well. At the very least it'd be more of an excuse for people to drink and if it's specifically made for a short life span, Romanticize going out.

+1

i love the idea of a speakeasy, always have. I think that concept would fly in these times, which feel prohibiting in many ways. Hell, don't even gotta wait till after hours to open for business. Just have that look/feel down.