superconfessional

the fuck is gas me?

It means to basically keep trying to boost someone's confidence, usually by lying to them.

i.e.

You keep telling your son/nephew/whoever that they're going to make it in the NBA one day, even though you know they're a horrible basketball player.

you dont have to accept

My "cool artist" aunt facebook friended me today. I haven't accepted. I'm not sure if i'm just going to ignore her or accept but limit her to see pretty much nothing.

Spending copious amounts of money on clothing, split unto multiple debit and credit cards, provides a temporarily fulfilling but altogether vapid sense of self-worth. Yes, I deserve those $468 boots, it's about time I bought something for myself.

I thought about my ex-girlfriend today.

Spending copious amounts of money on clothing, split unto multiple debit and credit cards, provides a temporarily fulfilling but altogether vapid sense of self-worth. Yes, I deserve those $468 boots, it's about time I bought something for myself.

I thought about my ex-girlfriend today.

picture of the boots

cause of that nymag article?

and yea i follow your twitter what up du

No. The NYMag weekly Sex Diaries series actually makes me feel relieved that a) everyone has their weekly share of self-loathing masturbation, B) we are all second guessing our love lives into darwin-like extinction.

Also, if I weren't so transparent on the Internet, my superconfessionals would be 50x more revealing and pathetic.

credit carding self presents and ex-gf are related activities I assume...

You say to yourself as you sign the merchant copy receipt, "I get to be selfish now."

No. The NYMag weekly Sex Diaries series actually makes me feel relieved that a) everyone has their weekly share of self-loathing masturbation, B) we are all second guessing our love lives into darwin-like extinction.

Also, if I weren't so transparent on the Internet, my superconfessionals would be 50x more revealing and pathetic.

i thought thats the only kind of masturbation. anyways i feel for you, im in the same boat. at least youre e-famous!

today I became the president of the anime club at my university............

Please discuss this at your next meeting:

http://www.cbldf.org/pr/archives/000372.shtml

Mr. Handley's case began in May 2006 when he received an express mail package from Japan that contained seven Japanese comic books. That package was intercepted by the Postal Inspector, who applied for a search warrant after determining that the package contained cartoon images of objectionable content. Unaware that his materials were searched, Handley drove away from the post office and was followed by various law enforcement officers, who pulled him over and followed him to his home. Once there, agents from the Postal Inspector's office, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency, Special Agents from the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, and officers from the Glenwood Police Department seized Handley's collection of over 1,200 manga books or publications; and hundreds of DVDs, VHS tapes, laser disks; seven computers, and other documents. Though Handley's collection was comprised of hundreds of comics covering a wide spectrum of manga, the government is prosecuting images appearing in a small handful.

timber why you lie

I'm totally serious...and I will rule with an iron fist.

Sidney Lo, that sounds terrifying. Luckily I don't find minors attractive, so I will stay clean on that charge. I will have to give a warning to my other club members.

picture of the boots
credit carding self presents and ex-gf are related activities I assume...

Distressed black leather boots from Fiorentini and Baker. Quite worth the self-loathing, I might add.

3060755328_89223020e4.jpg

I'm home alone and my GF is out of town and all I want to do is be high and listen to records.

thats not undoable, even with the girlfriend gone.

at least your stalker doesnt leave you mixtapes.

she got goodie mobb on there? thats good shit ya

my band's last show is tomorrow night. I was kind of dating this girl who was semi-CWG, and I haven't talked to her in about a week. Like 3 weeks ago I told her about the show. She added my band on myspace cuz I told her the name. I don't want her to go, cuz I'm really not interested in her anymore. My drummer is going apeshit posting bulletins telling people to go to the show. I want to tell her it's cancelled but obviously I can't

she can't go, I won't allow it.