superconfessional

^nicee

you choppin it before you head to new york? I can't grow facial hair to save my life.

fuck no. i think i want to be a legit ass black beard for halloween so as of now its growing out til then

i remember during like first two weeks of school, i was chillin wiht a group that if i remember correctly was all white, and this fat cwg shouts "i fucking hate china its so gay" and then looks at me with probably the most hilariously horrified expression ive ever seen as she realizes that there is a good chance im chinese. lucky for her i dont really give a shit and i just laughed but it was a pretty stupid thing to say. but again i guess coming from the midwest and not having asians for hundreds of miles in any directions makes you kind of lax withthose kinda things

i remember during like first two weeks of school, i was chillin wiht a group that if i remember correctly was all white, and this fat cwg shouts "i fucking hate china its so gay" and then looks at me with probably the most hilariously horrified expression ive ever seen as she realizes that there is a good chance im chinese. lucky for her i dont really give a shit and i just laughed but it was a pretty stupid thing to say. but again i guess coming from the midwest and not having asians for hundreds of miles in any directions makes you kind of lax withthose kinda things

there are a select group of ppl that im okay with making fun of arabs in front of me. really i dont care, i just like to be a bitch sometimes.

but my teacher (ya, teacher) and i used to joke and she would always tell me to "brush the sand off my nose" or like, yell at me for "leaving a trail of sand" in class.

Guest Phrost

my whole family lied to me and told me i was an orphan picked up off the street until i was 8. whenever i did something wrong they would threaten to send their charity work back. i really believed in their little hijinks for a good portion of my childhood.

fuck.

my boss friended me on Facebook this morning. Not weird, it's happened before.

But she just FB imed me. And she was talking about her children with me.

Too weird.

I made up some excuse about driving my brother to the train.

Which I am about to do.

fuck.

^wait, flaming homophobic? does that make sense? we talking about him or me? :confused:

rofl not you son.. flaming homophobic is like a oxy moron and shit

fuck.

my boss friended me on Facebook this morning. Not weird, it's happened before.

But she just FB imed me. And she was talking about her children with me.

Too weird.

I made up some excuse about driving my brother to the train.

Which I am about to do.

fuck.

is she fuckable? :rolleyes:

ahhh that description screams unattractive lol and the butcher takes the apple

yeah. she's not good looking, so it ain't a thing

How much of a bonus will you recieve if you get with her?

none. Just my hand cut off by her butcher husband.