superconfessional

This doesn't mean you HAVE to.

hey come on, I'm in the right thread for this shit

I hardly have anything to confess ever. It felt good

for once in my liiiiife...i got nothing to confess. I am blessed and have made peace with myself (and the world).

whitney, the want is a trick the mind uses to justify the need, because the idea of need is too strong and sometimes dark. Try doing something to distract yourself, or perhaps take something less addictive/strong?

also, aren't you crying because of you being less than you could be... given the regret over lost moments...

nah nothing to do with being less than what i could be...I don't believe in regrets.

"I did it my way"

whatever i am at the present moment, i have made a conscious decision to take the path that took me there so i don't expect anything else and i live with my choice. Just like that gas station scene in NCFOM...but every now and then i can't help thinking those "what if..." thoughts although i try to do so as little as possible. Given that graduation is a particularly important milestone, it's only human.

daaaaaaaaaamn. my 17 yr old brother (we call him Wingy), just got busted for smoking weed. i've known for a while, but i am not a snitch and i also know he just tried acid last weekend.

he took a drug test at school and it came back positive and now he's screwed, going to be hard to graduate. its not a big problem, really...but i guess its the culture/religion aspect and my mom feels let down by him.

i don't judge him, obv...but i feel bad.

^ well, the literal meaning of "hashish" is "grass"...do you mean hookah?

and ya, she told him she hates him. :( if she found out i smoke too...oh man.

^ well, the literal meaning of "hashish" is "grass"...do you mean hookah?

and ya, she told him she hates him. :( if she found out i smoke too...oh man.

nope, I mean

7.jpg

Hashish (from [ Arabic حشيش ḥashīsh, lit. "grass"; also hash) is a preparation of cannabis composed of the compressed trichomes collected from the cannabis plant. It contains the same active ingredients but in higher concentrations than other parts of the plant such as the buds or the leaves. Psychoactive effects vary between types of hashish but are usually the same as those of other cannabis preparations such as marijuana. Hash is generally prohibited to the same extent as all other forms of cannabis.

Don't see it as much in the states, but its all over Europe. And we get it over here sometimes too.

slept with my bestfriends girl. before they started going out., never mentioned it though...

Not his girl if they weren't together.

Confession: Things have improved significantly with the lady this week... and yet now I'm stuck in that odd feeling of wondering if it's what I want. Meh... happens every time.

Guest jmatsu
daaaaaaaaaamn. my 17 yr old brother (we call him Wingy), just got busted for smoking weed. i've known for a while, but i am not a snitch and i also know he just tried acid last weekend.

he took a drug test at school and it came back positive and now he's screwed, going to be hard to graduate. its not a big problem, really...but i guess its the culture/religion aspect and my mom feels let down by him.

not really...i think any mom from any culture/religion would be kinda pissed, no? tell your mom to send wingy to bootcamp. he needs that tough-love.

tell him to tell your moms "bitch, at least i aint blowin up shit!!"

nope, I mean

7.jpg

Hashish (from [ Arabic حشيش ḥashīsh, lit. "grass"; also hash) is a preparation of cannabis composed of the compressed trichomes collected from the cannabis plant. It contains the same active ingredients but in higher concentrations than other parts of the plant such as the buds or the leaves. Psychoactive effects vary between types of hashish but are usually the same as those of other cannabis preparations such as marijuana. Hash is generally prohibited to the same extent as all other forms of cannabis.

Don't see it as much in the states, but its all over Europe. And we get it over here sometimes too.

oh, lol. i thought i was being all smart...knowing my literal meanings of hashish. :P

ty for the schooling.

not really...i think any mom from any culture/religion would be kinda pissed, no? tell your mom to send wingy to bootcamp. he needs that tough-love.

yeah, i guess so...and hes a nice kid, just made some mistakes. althought i think the bootcamp would get him in shape...he's 6'4 250/300 lbs!

Hey guys, im having a conversation with a girl that i've been dating for awhile and i'm over here in fucking tears. She treats me like shit all the time and never appreciates me for all the goood things i do for her. And every morning i wake up hella hopeful for her and believing in her that one morning she'll wake up and finally be happy for everything i do for her. But shits hella hard for me these last few weeks cause she never puts any effort in anything we do. Then today i found out that in the last week she's been talking to this guy she met at a convention that i fucking took her too. Then today after school i ask her to hang out, but i guess she was busy. Then i found out she went out with him. Shit man i punched a wall earlier and i think i might have broke something and i'm now typing with 1 hand. Anyways sufu sorry for making you guys listening to my little shit story. Im such a fucking mess right now.

if you answered yes to both of those perhaps you should re-read both choices and have some deep thoughts.

in another direction, take on the persona that she is obviously not right for you/good enough. Forget her and fuck her best friend. Then halfway through kick her out of your bed and pretend like it never happened. It's pretty harsh on a girl when a guy rejects them halfway through an erotic act.

question 1 are you in highschool

question 2 was it an anime convention

Yes and yes. Which is actually really dumb. And her friend aren't hot. I feel like the biggest sucker in the world. I feel so embarrassed at myself and how i'm acting right now.

she is obviously using you because you are acting like a pussy

now introduce me to some hot highschool girls

ill bring some booze and will we eiffel tower some hos

Yes and yes. Which is actually really dumb. And her friend aren't hot. I feel like the biggest sucker in the world. I feel so embarrassed at myself and how i'm acting right now.

You should've lied when answering those questions.

Just forget about this broad though, there's plenty more otaku where she came from.

hah the responses to kids story, sometimes sufu is so receptive and othertimes so blunt, tis a great thing. but seriously like everyone else said, if you really do put that much into it and it comes out like that, its horrible but she isnt even worth getting hung up over. live life and be happy knowing you arent the fucked up one

edit: lol at it actually being an anime convention though, mrip +rep

in other news i have a lot of respect for my dad. in the past we've been on pretty bad terms but i just had a 3 hour conversation with him, and he's a lot deeper than he lets on. fuckin guy

Hey guys, im having a conversation with a girl that i've been dating for awhile and i'm over here in fucking tears. She treats me like shit all the time and never appreciates me for all the goood things i do for her. And every morning i wake up hella hopeful for her and believing in her that one morning she'll wake up and finally be happy for everything i do for her. But shits hella hard for me these last few weeks cause she never puts any effort in anything we do. Then today i found out that in the last week she's been talking to this guy she met at a convention that i fucking took her too. Then today after school i ask her to hang out, but i guess she was busy. Then i found out she went out with him. Shit man i punched a wall earlier and i think i might have broke something and i'm now typing with 1 hand. Anyways sufu sorry for making you guys listening to my little shit story. Im such a fucking mess right now.

2555119935_17e5d7f4e1_o.jpg