superconfessional

leather tshirt??

There is an unopened skor bar downstairs in the kitchen calling out to me....

If i go and eat it I feel I will be taking the first step to becoming the morbidly obese woman who works at Clopek's office and has shit about how much she 'looooooves chocolate' everywhere.

Ive finally made my CV after weeks of delaying it. After a few experimental tests that were really unreadable, I'm pretty sure I can safely say that I've made the worst page layout ever. I'm afraid to print it.

On another note, I'm really lazy.

...and I've been eating non stop.

I said I wasn't going to buy anything else for a few weeks, but I just sent designersheep some money for that Obscur hoodie.

And now I have the urge to get a shitload of jewelry. I'm looking at you, mouko, and all your fucking Geller sale shit. :(

i walked through the gym doors, exhausted. i barely had enough energy to push open the door to the changeroom. luckily i had my nike sbs with zoom air, or the my feet would be killing me as well.

i was the last one on my team to leave the court, in fact, everyone else had gone home. i guess i just wanted to shoot a few more baskets after that dissapointing loss, and i had lost track of time.

my sweat slowly dripped down my chest as i wiped my body down with my towel again. i dreaded going out in the heat. walking towards the shower, i knew that i would be saved from the humid weather outside for just a few minutes. i turned on the water. cool and refreshing, it shocked my hot body for a second before i got used to it. finally relaxing, i became accustomed to the rhythmic splatter of the water on my back. lathering up my chest and stomach, i looked up, thinking of more eventful times.

suddenly, i felt a hand on my shoulder. i jumped, terrified and bewildered.

"what the hell, man?"

the boy looked at me strangely as i walked towards my towel and looked at him accusingly. "hi. i like watching you play," he said, his voice barely a whisper. now I remembered him, the guy who always sat quietly in the bleachers but i had never seen at school..

"get the fuck away from me."

he leaned in closer. i was so confused, i had stopped in place, no longer thinking about getting my towel. again his raspy voice scratched at my ears, "you're really good."

fuck this. I grabbed up my towel, wrapped it around myself, and started for my clothes.

"wait. I'm a big fan." his voice was getting firmer. uncomfortable, I walked around one of the benches and saw my gym bag lying on the floor. as I continued to ignore him, I sensed him coming closer. still, I reached for my bag.

"--what the fuck!" I lashed out at him as he lunged for me, but i couldn't react fast enough. his left arm clutched around my body and squeezed my stomach, and he held his right hand over my shoulder. "get the fuck off me, man!" wheezing for breath, i flailed my arms behind me. my fists collided with his bony body, but his small frame somehow held me down.

"shhh... don't worry." his voice creeped into my mind, made my spine tingle. i didn't stop struggling, but then i felt a cold sensation on my neck. chillingly cold. something cold and smooth and i can only assume, sharp as well.

"what're you going to do to me?" my angry screams were now only a hoarse cry.

he didn't say a word. he just lowered my body onto the bench. and lowered my shorts as well.

someone keeps ringing my home phone and leaving messages of the sound of them masterbating

this is only one of two things that is making feel stalked at the moment

the other one is really making me go wtf, and i really hope im wrong about it cause if im right the person really needs to get their head checked

there are some psychos out there.. *shudders* and i thought i had it bad..

---

i am sooooo close to half a million. for part time, working mornings when its super slow..................................... if i don't make it i will be so effin' mad cos thats extra $$$$ on top of pip.

lsdkjflsdkfjsldkfjskldfjsdfl;

I had to get my food handler's card today...and, of all people, my lost superfriend walks in. I just laughed out loud and he gave me a nod and sat in the back of class. I should've talked to him but at this point I'd already given up.

there are some psychos out there.. *shudders* and i thought i had it bad..

---

i am sooooo close to half a million. for part time, working mornings when its super slow..................................... if i don't make it i will be so effin' mad cos thats extra $$$$ on top of pip.

lsdkjflsdkfjsldkfjskldfjsdfl;

your close to half a million dollars? im confused .__.

*to selling half a million dollars..

sorrie, sometimes i tend to forget to type a word or two even though i'm thinking it..

oooh ic. thats alot of munniz

I officially have a job

starting thursday

congrats, where do you work? and min wage? or contract balling work w/ benefits.

someone keeps ringing my home phone and leaving messages of the sound of them masterbating

this is only one of two things that is making feel stalked at the moment

the other one is really making me go wtf, and i really hope im wrong about it cause if im right the person really needs to get their head checked

im seriously thinking about doing this. i bet im gonna get a real kick out of it

congrats, where do you work? and min wage? or contract balling work w/ benefits.

canadian tire (a canadian verson of home depot)

monday-friday

from 8am to 5pm

9$/hour ( 50 cents more than the minimum wage)

its a contract i'm working there until the last day of june :(

but they might keep me.

canadian tire (a canadian verson of home depot)

monday-friday

from 8am to 5pm

9$/hour ( 50 cents more than the minimum wage)

its a contract i'm working there until the last day of june :(

but they might keep me.

congratsss 9 hours a day whew...

debating whether to move out or not. (for college)

moving out pros:

-i can do wtf i want

-out of small town

-meet new people / closer to a big city

moving out cons:

-rent

-food

-no munni (basically work to survive)

staying home pros:

-free food

-free rent

-free cable / utilities

-more money in the bank

staying home cons:

-no car (unless i pay myself)

-no chicks staying overnight

-lame ass jr. college

-no hotties in my town

-must do this for 2 years

I think staying home outweighs the moving out.

time to buy some lanvins instead of paying rent. i like that idea

Guest thrashbandicoot

I've been calling tg's phone masturbating. I thought shed like it. Apparently girls dont like getting dead bunnies in the mail either. Maybe if i carve R-A-C-H-4-LIFE into my chest.

Guest spazzz
congratsss 9 hours a day whew...

debating whether to move out or not. (for college)

moving out pros:

-i can do wtf i want

-out of small town

-meet new people / closer to a big city

moving out cons:

-rent

-food

-no munni (basically work to survive)

staying home pros:

-free food

-free rent

-free cable / utilities

-more money in the bank

staying home cons:

-no car (unless i pay myself)

-no chicks staying overnight

-lame ass jr. college

-no hotties in my town

-must do this for 2 years

I think staying home outweighs the moving out.

time to buy some lanvins instead of paying rent. i like that idea

regardless of how many internet dudes think lanvin shoes are really cool, living at home with your parents is bad on the internet, and in real life