What are you eating today?

Guest bed

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is 2am in the morning, I just got home... fired up superfuture and am eating some peanuts and baby-carrots to munch on.

MELONS DO NOT MIX WITH ANY OTHER GROUP.

Melons move very rapidly from the stomach and through the intestines - passage is much faster than that of fruit. If the speed of their digestive passage is hindered, they are liable to decompose giving rise to much gas and discomfort. Eat melons alone.

Source:http://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/eatwhat2.html

what a bunch of shit. that website is absolutely ridiculous

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

what a bunch of shit. that website is absolutely ridiculous

The first thing I thought of that website was that the title should be changed to "Do You Want to be a Food Nazi? Just follow these eight easy steps!"

Let us now separate and group the CLEAN foods and put a stop to MIXING.

vee must preserve only zee cleanest foods! vee must purge the dirty foods to prevent zee mixingz!

Hole in the wall places ROCK! They're the only mexican food places that I visit cuz it's so damn good.

"B" stannds for BEST! Cheap too!

Sushi however is a diff matter... I only go to sushi places that I know can handle being sued if I ever get sick from the fish.

Still digesting that 14oz Wagyu filet from last night, I have a feeling it might be in there for awhile... =\ Came home last night and made a real simple tomato sauce spaghetti.

Free today and a bit sick so I'm debating whether I do the supermarket/Dior Homme combo run, if I do I think I am in the mood to cook something fun, but I've got a bit of codeine working it's way through my system and I'm afraid I might end up back in bed. Maybe Singaporean chicken curry over couscous? If not, maybe chicken madras or tikka masala, in the mood for chicken tonight...

for lunch I'll have a slice of pizza from arriz mendi on lake shore. thin crust, one selection of toppings (different everyday) based on local produce and always vegitarian. let me put it like this, i've had pizza in rome and arriz mendi still rocks my world. God damn! I'm going now.