The trick to getting TOP NOTCH service at all NYC spots is...

giant_ape

the shoes...

I walked into supreme wearing my pigeons (that I finally got off ebay..whew!)...I thought the dudes behind the counter were going to flip! They didn't say a word!

So I looked around, asked them about their secret stash (well at least tried to, I heard if you structure your sentence correctly, they’ll "take a look in the back"...

With no luck there, I tried on a few hoodies and thought of a brilliant idea..I called my boy, and asked him to rush over my Jordan 5's! I knew that ish would KILL them!

My boy came through, and you had to see the look on their faces..it was like I was a world champion!

I bought a pair of jeans (they actually didn’t have my size, but I thought maybe you guys would know a place where I could alter them?!?!)

I still can't get them to give me a free sticker...any suggestions? Maybe if ride through with my neckface for krooked deck?

hope this helps you guys out.

if you're not new school, then you're a dropout!

What I do is layer. The longer I'm in there the more I like to break necks with limited edition t-shirt after t-shirt. Sometimes I wear like 15 t's and just start taking them off one by one. Boy are are they impressed!!

It usually works.

icon_smile_clown.gif

Thanks for your advice Giant...I'll have to try some of your methods...

I normally just walk into Supreme decked in head to toe Rocawear gear and yell "Wesssside" while throwing up signs....it always gets their attention....I got mad street cred on Lafayette st...peace out

“Isn’t it strange how it’s a fad to bite your idols when the whole reason you liked them is because their shit wasn’t recycled?†- Aesop Rock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...