Raglan Crew Sweatshirt

You will be hard pressed to find one. I have looked for years to find sweats with a trim fit and 4 inch cuffs that isn't over 70 dollars and have yet to find one. The closet I have found is the Russell reverse weave and it really does not fit the bill exactly. I just snapped up two on ebay from the 1940s and I am in absolute heaven. Won for 9 bucks each, got raped on the shipping but I don't care, my search is over for the time being. Good Luck.

In regards to cut, they tend to be very loose in the sleeves and slim around the body. Recent reverse weaves run quite big (I have a newer medium that is larger than my vintage larges).

That auction might be a decent deal, but those shirts don't look like they have the C on the chest or wrist. This may or may not be a good thing. I happen to like having the C.

B000000TA4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Medium

crevweavem2.jpg

Large

crevweavel2.jpg

For reference, I'm about 5'11" and 160 lbs.

Neither is perfect, fitwise. Like I said, the arms are baggy. For about $3 a pop at thrift stores they're pretty good though.

This is off topic, but those jeans are way too tight on you.