Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

To those who saw next season's 101 Kano in the flesh, how does it compare with the suede 101 Jacket IT this season? Is it the same design given they ate both 101's? But with different collars?

Anyone thinking of the 101 Jacket IT? Am thinking of getting it...

The kano 101 is just like a regular 101 with the bar tacks and pleats etc its just in corduroy, if you go back to A/W 2011 there was a cord 101, the kano is liek that, except this kano corduroy is just beautiful and the colors of indigo are so nice.

The IT suede one is just the same pockets as a 101, but it doesnt have bar tacks and the pleats obviously, so the kano is just like the reg denim 101 or past corduroy 101 except IMO better looking corduroy and dyeing

Can somebody with a Social Sculpture damaged denim 101 in a size 2 please do me a huge favour and post some accurate sizes up, laid flat buttoned up. I need Pit to pit, across the body (lower down the body than the pit to pit measurement), pit to cuff and approximate length. I need to know whether I can size down from my 3 to a 2. cheers

Just purchased the newest iteration of the Visvim 101 size 1 from a proxy in JP. Unfortunately, its a bit too small for me (I'm 5'9ish 145) so hopefully that can help a few potential buyers with their sizing. I'm also looking to do a trade for a size 2 101 from any season or a potential sale for a very reasonable price (pm me).

Thx a lot master and jcashen. You guys are a wealth of information! I went ahead to put in the order for the 101 IT jacket.

Does anyone know if the denim coveralls with the grey or black collars are going to be part of this or next seasons collection? I missed the coverall with Navajo print inside last year and now am kicking myself for it. Anyone can post pictures of the coverall being worn?

Hey guys, hoping you could help me with a quick question, you've all been so helpful in the past!

Is there any core difference in this seasons 101 and 102 jackets (denim)?? Is it just the lack of one pocket? Or is there a size difference.. finally, have any of you seen both in person? I was ready to pull the trigger on the 101 when I just saw that there's a 102 coming out very soon.. ahhh, please help so I can make my decision! You guys rock, thanks

Coverall for SS 13' is really nice, i got myself one with a pink corduroy collar, they have some other colors on the corduroy collar, they all have a nice hand painting motif with natural dyes on the liner of the coverall.

As for the 101 and 102, sizing is gonna be pretty much the same although i have not seen these two exact ones but they are all going to be pretty straight forward across the board just different pockets

jcashen and master, thx for the info, you guys rock! I think I am going to hold out until next season for the coverall. Sounds like there are going to be some really nice colors on the collar for choice! Although I am sure the price would as expected, be higher than last season :(

Saw the pic master. Must say the jkt on you is one of the best fit I have seen so far. Saw another from Sense (model with the curly hair) but it looked almost too big kinda draping over him...

What else is there to look forward this season? how about the leather jacket with the sheep fur lining? will it cost an arm and a leg? :wacko:

The Hudson jacket is amazing. That's the baby Italian sheep one. I have it from the last time the released it, and will have that thing for life. And it costed me one leg lol. I think this season it's like $9500. It went up 2k for no reason really

Hi guys. Need some opinions. Sold my virgil and 73 in us8 cause they were too tight (cause i usually wear common projects in 40). Funny that my beuys and hockneys in us8 fit me perfect. I now want to get a grizzly. What size should I go for?