seven.homme

Visvim F/W 12

Anyone interested in a pair of size 11 FBT Lhamos?

Only tried on at FIL, comes with box, dust bag and receipt.

visvim-fbt-lhamo-folk-brown-01.jpg

Question, does anyone know the measurements for this f/w 101 jacket? I'm 6'6 and trying to figure out if I need a size 4. The tall guy on tresbien's website seems to fit ina 3, just wondering if the leap from 3 to 4 is significant or not..

Go with size 4. You can tell it is too small for the tbs model. I am 6'2 and got 4, sleeves are a tad long but torso ans shoulders are perfect, size 3 is too tight at shoulders.

...its a denim jacket, not outerwear. not arguing... but imo the TBS models 101 fit is perfect. text book denim jacket: a bit short in length so shirt tails are visable and you want the sleeves alittle short as i roll mine almost always. dont know what members fit we are even discussing as ive never seen a pic so this is all guess work.... but for me the tbs model should be your guide for a size 3, fit is dead on.

what is the stock like at the hk FIL stores? I have a friend who said he would do a pickup for me. Really trying to get the kilgore + lhamo shirt combo in 4 (or us large).

doesnt really seam like your being very proactive.... we have shown you the path now you must take it.

Lhamo: contact a proxie or have your guy go check, if its there, purchase.

Kilgore: sold out at all FIL. last hope at a good price, call bergdorf nyc.

Thanks Vinneus, Hatful, and emixam, I think that's everyone..haha. Super helpful and quick responses guys, I'm 6'6 and teetering on the 190-195 lbs. range so I'm thinking I might need the size 4 for the shoulders alone, not to mention the fact that my arms are long as hell. Still trying to decide if the 101 jacket is the best purchase right now or if I should wait and grab a 2.5 or 3L at this point, not that anyone should care, just pondering the possibilities.

8025082982_4a67d7eb2e_c.jpg

just got into the visvim game. most recent minus a linen noragi and a mud dyed henley.

looking to grab some high water chinos - anyone have a good point of reference to use on the sizing? im a 30 waist in 484/urban fit at jcrew if that helps at all. i'm looking for a slim silhouette

solid start!

you will be size 1 for sure and noragi fit pics please!

Edited by Vinneus

ide pick Union\Proxy method way over Bergdorf or any UK webshop. TBS has the best intl webshop price for us USA residents but they stock so little.

not sure what the hate is re: bergdorf? i remember telling leo during the last season at union nyc that the most appropriate store in the city for the brand was barneys.

Ahh Beautiful Master, someone is going to be lucky grabbing that one from you, if i didnt have size 1 Ogala in that cord fabric on the way, i would consider. Def my favorite PFD they have done.

Bergdorf is great, old new york for sure! no hate on my end, just pricing kinda high. in the end it all equals out, no sales tax and free shipping to new jersey. so only a hair more than proxie for us here in the USA.

im looking for a size 3 101 damaged jacket if anyone wants to sell em?

tres bien is out

thanks vinneus, i was thinking i was a 1 but wanted to make sure.

the 101 jacket is definitely one of those purchases i was unsure about when i first placed my order as i didnt know if a denim jacket would be really worth that price. but the moment i opened the package i could definitely tell why. it is by far the nicest feeling denim jacket and the damage on it sure beats the damage levis does on theirs. i was also worried about getting the splotchy damage on the back of the jacket like i saw a few pages back and somewhere else online, but mine looks completely natural...and nothing beats the fit.

and that is the first goretex piece ive ever owned, so my mind was pretty much blown when i turned the faucet all the way up and just watched the water run off...and pretty much just to reiterate what master has been saying all this time, i've yet to be disappointed or let down (even in the smallest way) with any of the visvim pieces ive bought so far

Thanks Vinneus, Hatful, and emixam, I think that's everyone..haha. Super helpful and quick responses guys, I'm 6'6 and teetering on the 190-195 lbs. range so I'm thinking I might need the size 4 for the shoulders alone, not to mention the fact that my arms are long as hell. Still trying to decide if the 101 jacket is the best purchase right now or if I should wait and grab a 2.5 or 3L at this point, not that anyone should care, just pondering the possibilities.

man you are definitely a size 4.

Oops. Posted in the wrong thread. Meant to post here.

2dda338a06e611e2a31922000a1fbcdc_7.jpg

Flight about to take off ( yesterday).

Thanks emixam. By the way, do you have any pics of the PFD on you with the hood out? 1300 is a pretty excellent asking price, never seen a PFD with the hood,wondering if it makes the collar a little bit more understated or not

i usually wore mine with the hood out, just because im not too big of a fan with jackets without hoods. check union LAs pics of it.

fw12 deckhand (from vis teacup forum):

0020813.jpg

Edited by ruco

that wool collar on the new deckhand is just amazing. ruco, maybe when the time comes you can post the deckhand from the lookbook. i think another mid/outer layer to look forward is the wool noragi and pawnee jacket ..

Edited by seven.homme

when winter will be there, you can even add the deckhand. Visvim Human sandwich.

seriously dude ? Hadrian over the Elmendorf over the 101 ?

101 over Lhamo is fine. No need for more.